My Mom Has Passed Away...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear such sad news Yolanda... my thoughts and prayers are definitely with you and your family at such a terrible time :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

:hug: :hug: So sorry to hear of your loss :hug: :hug:

:hug:
Very sorry to hear of your sad news Yolanda.
Love & Strength to You and those around you, who I am sure all need it at this painful time.
:hug:

im so sorry for your loss thinking of you at this sad time:hug:

I would like to thank you all for all the love and support throughout this trying time. I have gone and taken care of all the arrangements and details and the funeral will be this Saturday and she will be buried with my brother...I think she would have wanted it that way.

I wish that I could come on here and tell you all that it had all been an awful dream, but day by day it's more real. I know my strength will come in time.

Thank you all, thank you for the support, hugs, pm's, poems, thoughts and prayers....I TRULY APPRECIATE THEM ALL!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My heart goes out to you hun.... be strong and take one day at a time... from experience it will be really hard at first but trust me the days do get better. sending you millions of hugs:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

So sorry Yolanda, to hear of your sad news.......thinking of you hun, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Yolanda. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts. Hugs xx

Latest posts

Back