My Mom Has Passed Away...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yolanda, I am so sorry to hear of your mum's passing. My sympathy and love goes out to you and all your family at this very sad time. xxxx
:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug:

What more can I say Yolanda, our geeky friends have said it all.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

With lots of love.

xx

Yolanda, I'm so sorry for you honey. I too have lost my Mum thru cancer, I undxerstand how you feel.

I read this poem and found some strength from it...I hope you can find some too.:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gone From My Sight
by Henry Van Dyke

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship, at my side,
spreads her white sails to the moving breeze and starts
for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength.
I stand and watch her until, at length, she hangs like a speck
of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.

Then, someone at my side says, "There, she is gone"

Gone where?

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast,
hull and spar as she was when she let my side.
And, she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port.

Her diminished size is in me -- not in her.
And, just at the moment when someone says, "There, she is gone,"
there are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices
ready to take up the glad shout, "Here she comes!"

And that is dying...

Sorry to hear this Yolanda big:hug: to you and yours.

Bless her,shes at peace now no more suffering.My thoughts n prayers are with you all at this sad time xxxx

Iam so very sorry to hear your bad news. Will be thinking of you take care
xxx

So sorry to hear your awful news. Our thoughts are with you . Hope you get some comfort from these messages :hug:

I am so sorry to hear this. At least she is now resting in peace. I understand how you feel as my mum in law died in November suddenly on the day I opened my salon.

My thoughts are with you and your dad. :hug:

so so sorry for your sad loss sweetheart:hug: try and stay strong.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Amb xxx

:hug: for you hun

Oh Yolanda I am so sorry to hear this, I am thinking of you and your boys and your dad.

Sending you lots of love to get you through babes
x

I cant even begin to imagine what you are feeling right now. My thoughts are with you and your family, I send you love and hugs,if you need us you know where we are. x x

Love, hugs and heartfelt sympathy xx

My heart goes out to you and your family, unfortunatly it will never feel real i think we just learn to deal with it better as time goes by, you just have to remember she's not in any pain now.I wish you all the best, and were all here for you hun xXx

such a sad loss..take care hun..time is the only healer here! xx:hug: for you and your family :hug:

My deepest sympathy to you and your family at this sad time.

I hope you find some comfort in these messages all my best to you and yours :hug:

My thoughts and prayers are with you :hug: .Always remember we are here for you.

I know how hard it is to lose a parent, my thoughts and love are with you and your family at this sad time.
Tina x

Yolanda nothing can take all the pain and emotions away from you that you are feeling at the moment.

Time is a great healer and bit by bit your sad thoughts will be replaced by the happy ones you shared with your mom :hug: Nobody can take those happy thoughts from you - they are yours forever :hug:

Take each moment as it comes and allow yourself to feel all those emotions - better you do it now then they all burst out later when you least expect it.

Little steps are best and remember we all love and care for you and it breaks our hearts to see you in such emotional pain.

Mega hugs and snuggs to you and yours Deb

I couldn't have put it better myself.
:hug: We are all thinking of you and your family.

Latest posts

Back