My Mom Has Passed Away...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yolanda , thinking of you and sending you massive hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh hunny Im so so sorry to hear this news, just wanted to send you a big geeky :hug: xxxxx

Sorry to hear such bad news,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.:hug:

i am so sorry to hear of your news, i am thinking of you and your family at this terrible time xx:hug:

sending you my love and hugs:hug: your mum is in a beautiful place xox

oh yolanda, im so sorry to have read this, i too was in tears reading it. sending you and your family massive hugs hunny :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear of your Mother's passing, I could barely read without crying. Keep her close to your heart and remember she will always be with you!:hug:

Take care and be strong Yolanda

aj

Yolanda........ My heart cries for you.:cry:
Giant hugs from way over here, in the north:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Though she may be gone from your arms and home,
She is NEVER far from your heart and soul.

xoxoxox

:hug: :hug: :hug:

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your mum's in a good place now.:hug::hug::hug:

Yolanda I am so sorry to hear your sad news
I and my families thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time .

Ruby x

Yolanda i`m so sorry to hear this sad news, My deepest heart felt sympathy to you and your dad and all the family,:hug: :hug: :hug:

Yolanda
.so sorry for your loss.my thoughts and prayers go to you and your family sending you some hugs:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: sorry to hear this news :hug: :hug: :hug:

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: to you and your family take care xx

so sorry to hear this hun. my thoughts are with you at this time. here is me sending you some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

I am very sorry for your sad loss. My thoughts are with you and your family:hug:

Yolanda I'm so so sorry to hear about your mum.

She was precious to you and a special lady but now she is in peace.

Sending you all my love and cuddles.

Love hugs and strength sent your way sorry to hear your sad news *hugs*

Latest posts

Back