My New Hair Extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy BTN

Reaction score
Hiya,
Had my new extensions extensions blended today i love them!
They look better than i had before, even had someone at work not able to figure out what was different so they must look pretty real.. should have taken a before photo, but it was the same as my avatar..
so i went really dark and really long.. Test run for the wedding next month...
I love!
Hair2.JPG

Hair3.JPG

Hair4.JPG

they look lovely hun xxxxxxxxxx

they done really good! hope you get a good wear outta them!!

they done really good! hope you get a good wear outta them!!

Thanks! i do them myself (about to do a course when i finish paying for this blooming wedding!) then had them cut by a friend in town who runs a salon. :green:

Thanks! i do them myself (about to do a course when i finish paying for this blooming wedding!) then had them cut by a friend in town who runs a salon. :green:
wow fantastic clever you!! id hold your head up high girl!!

Oh I'm so envious, they look fab and you look great!

I bought extensions a month ago from Sally's, (not the expensive ones) but they are fab for a night out and 100% human hair, my hairdresser cut them into my style so they looked great.

However, today I had bad day and went and had 5 inches cut off, I had a bob and although it looked great when I left the salon, its not so cool tonight, gone all wavy as my hair does! I knew it was a bad idea and now its going to take forever to grow. Those GHD's are going to get a bashing over next few months, its very short at the back and below jaw line at the front

Lets just say Victoria Beckham carries it off a little better than I do!! I'll have to learn how to post pictures on here!!

Hayley

Ooh dear! click the paperclip thingy when you post and pop a pic on!

Mine are fusion (little bonds all over), i put them in about 5 weeks ago, and i'll leave them in till i do the wedding ones in 4 weeks.
But today was the first appointment i could get! I've been going round with Chantelle hair for a month! lol....

they look lovely....mine are so dull, no matter how many times i condition them serum them or whatever them, im going to the salon today to have them thinned out abit more tho, as they feel abit too thick in the neck area. other than that they look good

They're really nice. I've never had extentions before as my hair is quite long and i haven't the courage to get it cut! They look so natural, really nice.

WOW!!!
Tammy they look great.....love the colour aswell xx

They look so natural.... really Fab x

They look really nice and very natural but how on earth do you put them in yourself???? How do you do the back ones, are you a contortionist:eek: ???

They look fab ... can you come & do mine please, it only about a hour & a half drive :green: :green:

They look great.

They look really nice and very natural but how on earth do you put them in yourself???? How do you do the back ones, are you a contortionist:eek: ???

He he, thanks very much,... And i use 3 mirrors and a LOT of patience.. Takes about 6 hours. :eek:

What type of extensions are they hun? they are fab best ive seen !

wow thay look lovely..if ever you need a model :)

Do you need to be a hairdresser to put extensions in or can anyone train? I would love to do hair extensions. I love anything that allows you to change your appearance at the drop of a hat hence the nail thing!!!

Are yours real hair?

They look fab!
When are you free to do mine! lol !:)

Do you need to be a hairdresser to put extensions in or can anyone train? I would love to do hair extensions. I love anything that allows you to change your appearance at the drop of a hat hence the nail thing!!!

Are yours real hair?

yup real hair, it's Chinese Remy- used Indian Remy before but this is much finer... (and as you can see form my avatar - i have very fine limp hair)
I'm really pleased, Can't believe they are 5 weeks old and still shiny - although i did invest in some GHDs last week.
I'm not trained yet. I've done my mums and a friend after being begged and begged. You don't have to be training to learn them. I worked in a hairdressers for a couple of years but only as a junior (couldn't afford to live on the wages - £70 a week doesn't go very far. )
As soon as i get back from my wedding in Vegas am going to do the course though!!

This was mum - the first set i did... i did post these in my gallery when i did them... She looked very glam when she went back to work at dads factory!

mum_s_hair_001.jpg[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• mum_s_hair_017.jpg
    mum_s_hair_017.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 48
  • mum_s_hair_019.jpg
    mum_s_hair_019.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Back