My new LIFE!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeystails

Reaction score
:) Hi everybody!!

It's been a very long time since I chatted to you all...

I have been very busy changing JOBS would you believe!!

As you may know, I used to work for UBP Products; (Previously known as United Beauty Products, AKA Star Nails, Bella Mani Spangles etc...) I had worked there for 12 good years.

Well I finally decided that 12 years of working for someone else was quite enough and decided to go it alone...

As from July 2005 I became an official EzFlow Sub-Distributor and Educator!
Yes, I finally have my own business and I'm buzzing for it! I'm so proud to be part of the EzFlow team and after these past few weeks of hard preparation it's all systems GO!! Special thanks go to Sabrina Malik for her support and Antony Buckley for his excellent training....

I have a great new website that has had a complete overhaul and would love you guys to see it....

http://www.georgiesmedley.co.uk

Website by http://www.hertsmedia.com

Happy surfing and let me know what you think!

Bye for now!!

Georgie. xxx

Congratulaions Georgie :)

It all looks really Fab well done!!

well done..xx i love the testimonials...i think thats a fab idea xx

Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments...

I'm off to bed now...getting up early to head up to Birmingham, investing in some quality training with Antony!

And by the way Angie...what a great thread you started!! It will take me a few days to come up with something to answer those questions!! I'll give it a go when I get back I think, I'm sure it will still be going!!

Regards,

Georgie xx

Cheers to a brilliant new career. Good luck and well done you. xxx

hey well done you !!! good luck in the future hun!!!!

ambxxxxx

Good luck and well done great to look around your website.

Caz xxx

well done chuck - all the best

Well done - sounds so exciting, Fab website. I am sure you will have a great day with Mr Buckley, do come back with some secrets though!
KxXx

I saw a little article about this in Scratch Georgie so well done you. Have fun!

Congratulations Georgie - and I think your website is fantastic xxxx

congratulations and very well done, all the best for the future:)

All the best Georgie - keep us posted on your new business

great site georgie

Wish you every success Georgie! Great site too!

Congratulations Georgie on your new career,i am sure you will be as much so if not more successful at this as you were previously.

the website is looking good and tell Androulla I'm surprised she doesnt have more to say as she doesnt let you get a word in edgeways normally. lol.

Wishing you all the best and i know you will do wel whatever you turn your hand to babe.

ps When you getting in the arena agian?

Bets of Luck Georgie!! It's hard work but it's wonderful work!

Way to go Georgie, you deserve it hun :hug:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Well thanks everybody!!

I will keep you posted as to how things are going...but so far so good, I had an advert come out in the paper today for education and so far I've had 2 people enquire!! ON THE FIRST DAY!!!!

I'm so pleased I made the decision (to speculate to accumulate) hubby hates me saying that!

LUCIA: I am now entering all the comps!! I am officially part of the EzFlow Competition Team!!!

GEORGIE XXXX

Hi Georgie

You don't need good luck!! Well, not in your new LIFE anyways, you'll make sure it works well and I know it will :cool:

You may need a bit of good luck in the comps because who knows with them.

You know you have my very best wishes and I think you made a very good decision

xxx

Latest posts

Back