My new logo :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karenlaw

Reaction score
Hi,

Can you checkout my new logo and tell me what you think?

New Page 1

Which one do you prefer? I won't tell you what my favourite is yet.

Thanks as always!

the bottom one with hearts, no 1 or the first one.

wow all fab..im guessing Carl right??
i would say A

No 1, and yep thats Carl all right

Carl The Logo Wonder Child

I really love Number 1 - only downside is the 'K' is a bit dodge! The alst ones nice - very girly...depends what sort of image you want. I think Number 1 is more modern. xx

You're right! Carl did these fabulous designs for me. I couldn't believe how quickly he got them to me. I'm thrilled to bits!!! :)

AA is my favourite. I really liked number 1 but I thought it might be too hard to read. I wanted something 'simple' (easy to remember) and modern and I think this is definitely both.

Hi Karen,
think you've made the right decision, it is modern and funky.

I'm just a sucker for hearts, but it can be a bit too girly for some.

Number 2 looks really modern and funxx

Hi Hippy-Chick,

It's soooo hard to just pick one. I keep switching from AA to A. The only problem I have with A is the dot between the nail and bar. It can distract your eye from the word pink (that's if you're being really picky that is :)).

It's so, so hard but I 'think' I'm going to stick with AA?

I really liked the last one the best followed by B.

Number 1 I found difficult to determine that it said Pink as it looked more like Pine or Pive.

I liked number two the best. I think it was the easiest to read and I'm personally not into really fancy fonts.

I LOVE the bottom one with the hearts!!!!
Where did u get these done hun? I WANT 1!!!
XXXX

I really like the bottom one, but no 2 is my second favourite..xx

My favorite, #3.

No 2 and the last one are the easiest to understand, I don't like the letter "P" in the others (it almost looks shrivelled/wilting/.....even dieing).

Instead of the hearts surrounding the letter "P" (which have nothing to do with what you do) why not 5 fingernails?

They all rock but I like A or AA the best. These are FAB! :)

I like the last one with the hearts but agree with nailzoo it would be better if they were fingernails hth

Lol, thats exactly the same name as my salon, best of luck with it!
I love it xxxx
And i think the bottom one is fabbie xx

Pink The Nail Bar & Beauty Room

my favorite is the last one but all look great.

Latest posts

Back