My New Price List Design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
I have been redesigning my price lists ... i wanted to simplify it as price lists can sometimes be too busy

heres the front

pricelistfrontcopy.jpg

and the back

PriceListBackcopy.jpg

please let me know what you think of my design... if i have forgotten anything... they havent gone to print yet as i have been trying out ideas....so opinions welcome :)

Jess
xox

They look lovely hunnie.

Nice and clear Jess, I like it:lol:

they are gorgeous!
very clear, easy to read and understand...no confusion as to what treatment is what price

xx

I Love the black background with the butterflies, Looks really different and professional.

Heather X

Lovely jubley :hug:
I LOVE the colours, LOVE it yay,
xxxxxxx

thanks geekios

ive just spotted a typo on the back... ive done a capital O instead of a lower case one next to Fibreglass..... oops... better go edit it again.....

... its funny you can look at something so manytimes and not notice it as you just read what you think you put iykwim... if anyone else spots any errors let me know

Jess
xox

These are really lovely and eyecatching, I love the colours, did you design them yourself?

just wanted to say I love your design.... very clear and eye catching...beautiful xxxxx

These are really lovely and eyecatching, I love the colours, did you design them yourself?

yep... i did it on photoshop..... i used the EzFlow HD butterfly instead of a nail photo as it just seemed more simple and pretty plus the black background looks fab with my salon logo

Jess
xox

Looks great Jess. The only thing I noticed that you don't seem to offer Paraffin Wax Treatment for feet and I think it is a great add on for feet.:hug:

thanks geekios

ive just spottedcapital O instead of a lower case one next to Fibreglass..... oops... better go edit it again.....

... its funny you can look at something so manytimes a typo on the back... ive done a and not notice it as you just read what you think you put iykwim... if anyone else spots any errors let me know

Jess
xox
That was the only thing I could see, but you have already found it.

Love it Jess - it's my cuppa tea.

thanks geekios

ive just spotted a typo on the back... ive done a capital O instead of a lower case one next to Fibreglass..... oops... better go edit it again.....

...and one on the tip overlay Or sculptured:)

Looks fab tho hon, great design!

Lovely Jess .... simple, effective and attractive too.

Looks great Jess. The only thing I noticed that you don't seem to offer Paraffin Wax Treatment for feet and I think it is a great add on for feet.:hug:

...and one on the tip overlay Or sculptured:)

Looks fab tho hon, great design!

thanks again ladies :)

I'll do a para wax for feet if asked... i get a lot more enhancement clients in my area rather than just nat nail care unfortunately

i did see the extra Or after id posted!...lol

Jess
xox

love it !

want to do mine :green::green:

its lovely hun, well done xx

Very eye catching, lovely!! :)

I love the design and the colours Jess, they look nice and professional.

Fab huni! Love the butterflies! xxxx

Latest posts

Back