My Newbie Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailartist

Reaction score
If you follow the link below, you'll see a pic of the very first tips I did in beauty school (yep, I saved em. :)). Nearly eight years ago. My goodness, how time flies (hee, I typed "files" accidentally). And these pictures prove that you really can learn to do pretty nails, even if your first attempts aren't the best!

Are there any other Geeks out there who 1) have pictures of their very first sets of nails (or practice tips), and 2) are brave enough to post them? I'd love to see some early work! Hee!

Anyhoo, here's the link: http://electric-chi.com/images/My first nail tips.jpg

ive got my first set somewhere ..will have to dig them out ..
they were sculpts and veeeeerryyy long !!!!
lol they were on the gallery but i think i deleted them ?

If you follow the link below, you'll see a pic of the very first tips I did in beauty school (yep, I saved em. :)). Nearly eight years ago. My goodness, how time flies (hee, I typed "files" accidentally). And these pictures prove that you really can learn to do pretty nails, even if your first attempts aren't the best!

Those smiles are really .... um .... they are .... well .... for a first go ....:lol: :eek:

WOW, you really have come a long way ! Looking at those and the nails in your gallery now.

Well done for keeping them and sharing with us. I think it's really good that when you are doubting yourself to look back over past work and see just how much you have improved.

Marlise

Good for you. My first set (only 1 hand ) didn't look too bad but they took me nearly 4 hours & that was only single colour, not P&W.

Marlise--LOL!!! :D I couldn't have said it better myself. Hee!

Chiodi--wow, you sure can see the improvement! Nice job :) The exciting thing is, you're only going to get better with time!

Nice idea for thread! Well what to say, u girls just gave me big hope i will succeed:hug::hug:

This is a set of nails i did in february this year a week after i qualified
natural shimmer.JPGcringing just looking at it lol

This is a set i did a few weeks ago
natural.JPG

I can see how much i have improved but still i feel i have a long way to go also

This is a set of nails i did in february this year a week after i qualified
View attachment 3182cringing just looking at it lol

This is a set i did a few weeks ago
View attachment 3183

I can see how much i have improved but still i feel i have a long way to go also

Oh wow Pips ! Vast improvement from your first set.

Well done :hug:

Marlise

Latest posts

Back