My story, maybe you will get a better picture of why I am what I am xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Hi my name is colleen I am 27 live with my fiancé and my daughter Billie and dog Gary.

A lot of people don't understand my sence of humour and quite frankly do not like it :lol:

I had an experience when I was 18 my lil boy sunny died .........

Before this I was very care free moaned about everything didn't appreciate things was moody from time to time lol like all 18 year olds are sometimes.

Then that dreaded day my boy died my world crashed around me I was stuck in a hole and couldn't get out I felt alone unhappy lost quite frankly.

It was time to sort my life out so I did I learned to appreciate everything and anything I learned to love my self and everybody else I learned to laugh at everything and anything to have fun to excell at everything I put myself to.I am quite frankly a silly ass and you know what I love it I love me I am never down always happy I make a joke of most things as I have to :lol:

I then had my daughter at 25 weeks half a pound very poorly lil gal hospitalised for months my world was broken again she grew the problems grew she is now 6 with a lot of issues but u know what I'm still happy still laughing I got through it all

In between all of this i have a dad that let's just say isn't your average lol a bad egg lol He is currently residing in her majesties pleasure ........u know what I decided at a young age not to be like this I have a very supportive mother brother sister and step father.despite this I love my dad.

So there you have it this is me hopefully you will see why I am always laughing and joking writing silky blogs because I am what I am and you know why................I owe it to my son because he never got the chance .xx

Has anyone else had life changing experiences that has made them who they are today xx

Your post made me a little sad, but at the same time happy that you have been able to 'cope' with all that life has thrown at you so far and carry on.

You seem like a very brave lady....hats off to you.

My nan passed away very recently and it really does make you see life differently (not always in a good way), but it also makes you appreciate who and what you have 100% more than before.

Life is for living and having fun. We will never forget those that we have loved and lost, but what we can do is enjoy the time we have for their sakes and ours. :)

Your post made me a little sad, but at the same time happy that you have been able to 'cope' with all that life has thrown at you so far and carry on.

You seem like a very brave lady....hats off to you.

My nan passed away very recently and it really does make you see life differently (not always in a good way), but it also makes you appreciate who and what you have 100% more than before.

Life is for living and having fun. We will never forget those that we have loved and lost, but what we can do is enjoy the time we have for their sakes and ours. :)

Exactly lovely reply and everything you have said is soo right this thread isn't to make people sad it's to show people I am a nice person and just because I laugh and write silly blogs does not mean I don't have a serious side to me and all of this really did start me wanting to do nails and to have my own successful business and do something that I love.xx

Exactly lovely reply and everything you have said is soo right this thread isn't to make people sad it's to show people I am a nice person and just because I laugh and write silly blogs does not mean I don't have a serious side to me and all of this really did start me wanting to do nails and to have my own successful business and do something that I love.xx

I have never thought you are anything other than a 'nice', lovely, genuine person Colleen.

There is nothing wrong with laughing and being happy or being silly sometimes ... and there is nothing wrong with being you.

And for those who feel they are entitled to look down on you ... shame on them!!

And to those who feel they are entitled to look down on any other human being here is my question - who are you??

They are the people whose parents clearly didn't teach them how to behave properly.

Peace and respect

Jacqui xx

I have never thought you are anything other than a 'nice', lovely, genuine person Colleen.

There is nothing wrong with laughing and being happy or being silly sometimes ... and there is nothing wrong with being you.

And for those who feel they are entitled to look down on you ... shame on them!!

And to those who feel they are entitled to look down on any other human being here is my question - who are you??

They are the people whose parents clearly didn't teach them how to behave properly.

Peace and respect

Jacqui xx

Thanks lovely you have hit the nail on the head I don't even really tell people my life's story but there you have it I felt as if I needed to so people don't think I'm an ass lol and judge me when they don't know me so I've put it all out there for them to see and hopefully it will make people think before I get judged.

I'm a non judge mental person and do not judge others unless I'm given reason to xx

Those that judge, should judge themselves first. :biggrin:

Your blogs make me laugh Colleen. :hug:

Those that judge, should judge themselves first. :biggrin:

Your blogs make me laugh Colleen. :hug:

Lol they make me giggle to that's why I write them to make others laugh you can't stifle humour ambition like this :lol::lol: :biggrin:

You are so right about so much. I couldn't even begin to start about what's gone on in my life, truthfully it sounds so far fetch I think people would think I was exaggerating. BUT I believe, onwards and upwards, keep smiling, cherish your loved ones and life's not a rehearsal live it now and stop complaining. I don't judge people and always think that people will hide behind a mask when secretly they are probably soft and kind and just don't show it.

You are so right about so much. I couldn't even begin to start about what's gone on in my life, truthfully it sounds so far fetch I think people would think I was exaggerating. BUT I believe, onwards and upwards, keep smiling, cherish your loved ones and life's not a rehearsal live it now and stop complaining. I don't judge people and always think that people will hide behind a mask when secretly they are probably soft and kind and just don't show it.

Lol tell me bout it this is just a snippet of my life lol there's lots more :lol:.you are right just live life to the fullest x

wow! you sound like one strong lady.

I think what you say is very admirable *hugs* :)xx

Well done Coleen. Be proud of yourself and your family also where you are in life.

Everyone has their own problems, big or small and it's your post that shows positive thinking leads to positive outcomes (a quote and method I lead my life by) Having problems, health issues and set backs all through my teens and still in my early twenties I find hearing stories like yours a little push to my future goals.

Stay strong and thank you for sharing your story!! :) x

CC I really respect you.

Not going to go into details, but I totally get that,when you have lost the person dearest to you, other things that go wrong seem trivial and easy to laugh at. It's either that, or go under.

As a person with a very strong personality you will always have people who love you for that, and also those who don't get you. What is great is that you've accepted that at a very young age. As I've said before, you're a great role model for your daughter.

xxx

CC I really respect you.

Not going to go into details, but I totally get that,when you have lost the person dearest to you, other things that go wrong seem trivial and easy to laugh at. It's either that, or go under.

As a person with a very strong personality you will always have people who love you for that, and also those who don't get you. What is great is that you've accepted that at a very young age. As I've said before, you're a great role model for your daughter.

xxx

Thank you very much :biggrin: xxx

Well done Coleen. Be proud of yourself and your family also where you are in life.

Everyone has their own problems, big or small and it's your post that shows positive thinking leads to positive outcomes (a quote and method I lead my life by) Having problems, health issues and set backs all through my teens and still in my early twenties I find hearing stories like yours a little push to my future goals.

Stay strong and thank you for sharing your story!! :) x

Thanks for all ur replies ladies xxx

Hi my name is colleen I am 27 live with my fiancé and my daughter Billie and dog Gary.

A lot of people don't understand my sence of humour and quite frankly do not like it :lol:

I had an experience when I was 18 my lil boy sunny died .........

Before this I was very care free moaned about everything didn't appreciate things was moody from time to time lol like all 18 year olds are sometimes.

Then that dreaded day my boy died my world crashed around me I was stuck in a hole and couldn't get out I felt alone unhappy lost quite frankly.

It was time to sort my life out so I did I learned to appreciate everything and anything I learned to love my self and everybody else I learned to laugh at everything and anything to have fun to excell at everything I put myself to.I am quite frankly a silly ass and you know what I love it I love me I am never down always happy I make a joke of most things as I have to :lol:

I then had my daughter at 25 weeks half a pound very poorly lil gal hospitalised for months my world was broken again she grew the problems grew she is now 6 with a lot of issues but u know what I'm still happy still laughing I got through it all

In between all of this i have a dad that let's just say isn't your average lol a bad egg lol He is currently residing in her majesties pleasure ........u know what I decided at a young age not to be like this I have a very supportive mother brother sister and step father.despite this I love my dad.

So there you have it this is me hopefully you will see why I am always laughing and joking writing silky blogs because I am what I am and you know why................I owe it to my son because he never got the chance .xx

Has anyone else had life changing experiences that has made them who they are today xx

you know i love u. and u.know where my head isn't stuck xxx hugs xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Hi I think your very brave and strong to go into all that detail about things that are so personal to you :)

You sound like an amazing person to have put such a positive spin on everything you've been through and with such great strength!

Ok so since you have been so open here's a few things that have made me the person I am today,

When I was 14 my dad left my mum for our next door neighbour (also my mums best friend) and it through our whole lives upside down,
Everyone at school and at home talked about it and I even went to work at a new salon and they had heard about it from one of our other neighbours, I walked in the salon one day and they were all talking about it! Much to their embarrassment when I said that was my family!

When I was 16 I was attacked outside my college whilst waiting for a lift home in broad day light! I still went to college everyday and refused to let it affect my love and passion for beauty! They never caught him.

Since then my brother has told us he is gay and this caused quite a few issues with family and friends,

My mum was in hospital last year and they found out she has a heart defect and will need open heart surgery at some point and there is a very high chance me and by brother have the same problem, for now she is doing well.

I now have a app at the hospital next week as I found a lump in my breast a few weeks ago fingers crossed it will be nothing.

So I will finish there because I'm sure your all bored by now lol and if I carry on with everything that's happened in between we would be here all night :) xx

Thanks for sharing this with us. At the risk of sounding like a mod, this may well be better as a blog though

xx

Hi Colleen, I have sent you a PM. You are one strong lady xx

Thanks for sharing this with us. At the risk of sounding like a mod, this may well be better as a blog though

xx

Thank you x.I was going to blog this but as my blogs have caused a lil upset to some I thought better of it and thought I would write it here so that maybe some that won't read my blogs may read this instead if that makes sence :lol:.xxx

I thought the rules on what was a blog and what was chit chat were more relaxed now, a member of the team posted that on here a few weeks ago, correct me if im wrong though!

Latest posts

Back