Nail art site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAMARA_J

Reaction score
Hi geeks
Though you might like to have a look at this
Nails.hu:green:

I can't read the site.

What I find very interesting...
That nail art pic in the top left with the butterfly on one nail and the rose o the other..........
I'm pretty sure I've seen that on someone else's site.. and I can't remember who.
It's VERY familiar to me.....that identical picture...

weird.

click in gallerick or something that looks like that on the top left had corner on the tab
some cool pics hey

I can't read the site.

That nail art pic in the top left with the butterfly on one nail and the rose o the other..........
I'm pretty sure I've seen that on someone else's site.. and I can't remember who.

weird.

I TOTALLY agree. I've seen that identical design on here somewhere. I don't remember who posted it, but if my memory serves me right it was somebody who had tried to do roses and 3D art for the first time. I think. :)

Thanks for the link but cant read it x

I've put the site onto a translation thingy and cant seem to find and other instances of the same picture. It appears that it is just shown on the home page.

Rachel

YAY! I'm not losing my mind! There is hope after all.

The pic with the pink feathers is on the Nail directory too, called Tickled Pink, not sure if this is a geek's picture either

Some of the nail shaps are a bit scary but the art is lovely. They have given me loads of fun ideas. I wish i could read it.

Some of the designs are lovely no matter where they came from, just wish I could do that good a job.

I can't read the site.

weird.

I TOTALLY agree. I've seen that identical design on here somewhere. I don't remember who posted it, but if my memory serves me right it was somebody who had tried to do roses and 3D art for the first time. I think. :)

This is the picture I think. Guess where I found it?

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2019&c=525

That's right folks, on our very own Nail Geek Site!!!!!

Thats my work!!!:eek: :mad:
I have not given my permission for this pic to be used!!!!!!
I now just have to fugure out how to contact them to get it removed!

The pic in the bottom right of the page is familiar too :!:

To contact them I think u click on Gallery (Galeriak) and there appears to be an e-mail address there [email protected]

I'm not sure how you would go about writing an e-mail to them. I used a web page translator

Index of /InterTran

but even this did not make the page any more sensible. It was a literal translation so the sentences are all jumbled.

very inspirational!
i'll have to do some nail art today!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Thats my work!!!:eek: :mad:
I have not given my permission for this pic to be used!!!!!!
I now just have to fugure out how to contact them to get it removed!

o0h heck jo .... let us know how you get on...-

Thank you for your help.
I have emailed them.
Doubt I will get a response, let this be a lesson to people who don't watermark their images!

I KNEW I wasn't crazy.:green:

While I may not have a memory for phone numbers and birthdays and names, I NEVER forget a face, nor a pic of nail art:lol:

Glad I mentioned that, so that jojo can go after their butts!

it's the highest form of flattery.. but still
So wrong on so many levels.

i hope you hear from them!
permission is always a good thing no matter what!

...by the way, jo, great work!

good luck!
kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Latest posts

Back