NAIL IDOL......... coming soon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any more information for us Liza??
and to confirm....you need to be fairly new to the industry to apply???
Newly qualified ,is that correct??? boo hoo..not for me then,lol

The compitition is open to everyone who is close enough to London to make it work, we would welcome people to enter regardless of their experience.
The criteria is a guidline, so very experiencd people wanting a new challenge, through to people that have minimum experience with good skills.

The only people it isnt for are those that havent completed their education.

The general idea of Pop Idol and the X Factor is for people to audition, and for the judges to choose people that show passion and raw talent.
They are then mentored and go onto have sucessfull careers.

This is where Nail Idol came from.

We want people to enter who have a passion for the industry, and who feel they want to take advantage of the opportunities on offer.

To flesh out the prize....

Along with winning the franchise at a Mayfair salon, the winner will receive

A years training in the CND academy
A place in the LS Runway team working backstage at Fashion weeks and on shoots and events with celebrities.
A start up package of products from Sweet Squared.
Business support.
Marketing and Media training.

So.. tell everyone that you know in London to enter!

NB. every entry will be kept and considered for the LS Runway team as we often need large teams for evnts.

Can you tell us how to enter Liza or do we need to buy Scratch??
xxx

What an awesome prize!
Think I can guess who one of the judges is going to be, I can't wait to see the entries good luck everyone who enters xx

Wow! This sounds like an amazing opportunity! :hug:

Page 60 in this months scratch. Nice one Liza xxx

If you dont receive scratch, you can email me on [email protected]

we have already have our 1st couple of entries, Im so excited!

Along with winning the franchise at a Mayfair salon, the winner will receive
A years training in the CND academy
A place in the LS Runway team working backstage at Fashion weeks and on shoots and events with celebrities.
A start up package of products from Sweet Squared.
Business support.
Marketing and Media training.

This is an amazing opportunity, its a complete business, it's everything you could want to run a successful business. If I wasn't already established in my salon, I would so go for it..I know how hard it is to get your foot in the door, this is the foot with everything else attached to it, in fact its booted and suited.. This is just to good to miss and what have you got to loose???? absolutely nothing, what have you to gain, absolutely everything!!!!!

We have had lots of interest on NAIL IDOL, does anyone have any questions or comments?

Lets hope this is a huge sucess, as we will definately consider rolling it out to other areas.

Im very pleased to say that the ball has started rolling, and we have entries!

Its a bit like having a party, and worrying if anyone is going to show up!

Keep em coming!

I saw this in the Scratch mag and it is certainly a fantastic opportunity for someone, hopefully one day it will branch out to Scotland aswell. Good luck to anyone entering its a must seize the opportunity comp

Thank you for all the interest in Nail Idol, we are really pleased with the enquiries that we have had so far!

There is an important announcement I need to make.
This change will appear on the application form, but is different in the Scratch article.
The judging day is now to be held on Mon Oct 3rd, this is so that a very important member of the panel can join us.

We have also extended the closing date for entries untill Fri 24th Sept, this is due to entry forms being available from the Scratch stand at Olympia.

Keep the entries coming!

UPDATE!

We are in talks on thurs with a production company that are interested in making Nail Idol into a TV programme!!

How exciting!

This is getting more exiting by the minute, great job Liza.
This is going to be huge, mark my words huni xxxx
Someone is going to have their dream made come true. I am so excited for all of those taking part. xxx

We have had as many entries from the Geek site as we have had from the article in Scratch, which shows how geeky us nail techs are!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a few days left for entries, we have our stage 1 judging panel in Mayfair on Mon 3rd October!
We will be letting the finalists know who they are by Wed 28th Sept.
Its getting really exciting now:cool:

Oooww. Why's everything always in London? That's it, looks like I'm gonna have to move there :lol: I'm missing out on all the trade shows.

Shakira x

Latest posts

Back