Nail Polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone, i'm new to the site...very exiting.
I'm going selfemployed for the first time:Scared:
renting a room from 1st of july and trying to organise all products etc etc
can someone raccomend a brand of nailvarnish and if is possible to buy a nice display with lots of different colour... and how much would that cost???
thank tou....

I have so much to ask still ....:confused:

xx

Hi there, what about OPI? They have a good reputation and their laquers last for ages.

Im sure if you contacted them, they could help and the public know the name so you would maybe get more clients through the name?

Just been on beauty express website they had a sale on and a start up kit going for £45 and you got a stand.

Beauty Express: Professional Beauty Products delivered direct to you

Hope this helps.:)

Last edited:
my advice would be to just start with a few shades and then judge demand once youre established. i find i have very little use for polish as most of my nail clients have french or glitter acrylic nails and dont actually want them polished.

I'm a big fan of The Edge Nail Polishes - there's only 30 in the range but covers most colours, also not too expensive to have the whole range and they seem to last for a while! x

hi can anyone tell me if they have tried collection 2000 and maybeline polishes and if they are any good

I would never use any of the above brand in salon as these both are high street over the counter brands. (budjet)

If i was truthful I would not even use them on myself as I know they do not stay on.

btw beauty expres doesn't sell OPI. you need to see with the official distributor for your area :):)

and check the designer serie, they're beautiful!!

Hi!

I love OPI they have a great colour range and are always bringing out new fab colours!

They go on nicely and last quite awhile!

:)

I use Kinetics Polishes - new brand, but my clients have noted that they last longer then the previous brand I used.

Jessica has to be one of the worst polishes i have ever used, brush is quite small, chips etc. Such a shame because rest of range is brill! I love orly, especially the grip brush and a great range of colours, never tried essie so cannot comment, but i use OPI, i believe they are just the best!

I have been using Jessica nail polsih now for about 18moths,and I find them really good to work with. People say they go glooopy after a while, but all you have to do it clean the neck of the bottles regularly and its fast drying if you use the quick dry.

They are slightly more expensice but they are top of the range and last forever!! And they're fab for natural nails too.

Latest posts

Back