Nail Trainer Hands - £3.95

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
I went into a local Hair/Nail supplies place the other day and saw a Nail Trainer hand for £3.95 (exc VAT). It was not on a pole so you could clip it to the table, but it was a hand with fingertips to work on and the guy said you just soak them off as you would normally.

Has anyone seen them?

They are ugly, creepy looking things.....I don't undertand how the product even sticks to these things....and you couldn't practise blending tips on it either.

I think for that kind of money money it would be OK...but you can't beat a Nail Trainer.IMO

They are ugly, creepy looking things.....I don't undertand how the product even sticks to these things....and you couldn't practise blending tips on it either.

I think for that kind of money money it would be OK...but you can't beat a Nail Trainer.IMO

:lol:

Aren't they just?

I also saw the finger that VHunter uses.. that's a creepy looking thing too!

I didn't buy the hand as I thought it was too good to be true, and couldn't see it lasting long. I know it was only cheap, perhaps I'm tight :lol:

they dont work... i bought one a long time ago and its now collecting dust..

save the £3.95 towards a real nail trainer.... :)

i bought one from ebay (i know i know dont tell me lol) because i saw the words nail training hand and thought thats what everyone had, knew straight away it wasnt right, and threw it at back of cupboard in fact i think daughter now paints varnish on it instead lol, now i have real one its worth every penny, save the money towards real one

and yes its very creepy looking
xxxxxx

ohhh I wanna see one!!

Not completely certain but I'm sure I saw these in captial - didnt think to check the price at the time :irked:

here's a pic of one... I 'borrowed' the pic from Ebay lol

It's nothing like the proper Nail Trainer hand, personally I wouldn't waste my money buying one of the cheap versions, I'd rather save a bit of money and get the proper one, they're definitely worth the money and are a fantastic training aid.

It's nothing like the proper Nail Trainer hand, personally I wouldn't waste my money buying one of the cheap versions, I'd rather save a bit of money and get the proper one, they're definitely worth the money and are a fantastic training aid.
Looks like it's been chopped off a shop floor dummy.:)

:green:

That's it!!! with huge hollowed out crevices where the nails are!!

Looks like it's been chopped off a shop floor dummy.:)
I got one and all it was good for was frightning my husband!!!
I did use it but it takes a long time to soak off the nails and now it looks like it has white finger syndrome.hee hee

OOOh. I got one when I trained. Nasty stiff thing.
The way I was taught to use it was:
cover the 'nail beds" with a strip of surgical tape (north/south direction)
outline the shape of the "nb" with a pen
stick the nail tip on, blend etc

then when you have finished just take the tape off and put a new one on.
Definately not ideal but better than nothing and useful until youve saved enough money for the Nail Trainer.
One useful thing wiht it is that if youre a beginner and a bit innacurate with the abraisives you can see the scuff marks on the tape. hth.

Also very useful for frightening the c%&p out of my husband when hes watching telly and chasing him around the house. I had a fantastic time offering him a hand when he asked me for help, you get your moneys worht just for that!

Yes I definately do need to get out more.lolxx

I used to sell those for a while and they were really popular, but i had to stop because they are next to useless IMO.

Great for halloween tho! :lol:

OOOh. I got one when I trained. Nasty stiff thing.
The way I was taught to use it was:
cover the 'nail beds" with a strip of surgical tape (north/south direction)
outline the shape of the "nb" with a pen
stick the nail tip on, blend etc

then when you have finished just take the tape off and put a new one on.
Definately not ideal but better than nothing and useful until youve saved enough money for the Nail Trainer.
One useful thing wiht it is that if youre a beginner and a bit innacurate with the abraisives you can see the scuff marks on the tape. hth.

Also very useful for frightening the c%&p out of my husband when hes watching telly and chasing him around the house. I had a fantastic time offering him a hand when he asked me for help, you get your moneys worht just for that!

Yes I definately do need to get out more.lolxx
PMSL that's just the sort of thing I would do with hubby and kids.:lol: Maybe even the dogs.... Wonder if they would mind the hand stroking them instead of me:idea: :eek: ,lol.

Latest posts

Back