Nail Zoo website updated

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, don't have them anymore, just added another link to the site explaining the snakes
HERE

So they called you Snakeman?

It must of been awful when they accused you of smuggling them in and taking them away, I grew really attatched to the snake we had, nothing a large as yours only a honduran milk snake, lovely colours, black red and white, 6FT (already said that didn't I!)

I can see why they are used in dancing, in there own way I should imagine they make the dance quite erotic, it's that big large muscle :Grope: .

Right! Keeping it clean, I loved the link, it gives us a little more insight to you and how you got started, very interesting, Cheers!

Teri x:hug:

What can I say Carl, fab website, my little girl wants Chicane!!!!, and she thinks you are so cool, you are honoured because there are only certain people that are cool in her eyes :)
Great job on your salon and your site :)

well done as per usual Carl.

Havent seen the video of your painted french before. You made it look so easy. I notice that you didnt have to neaten up your smile line at all! Is there a special tip you can give us on this - have you doctored this brush too?

Well Carl, what can I say about your website ... fan-blooming-tastic!

Well it has already been said many many times here but you , your salon, your snakes, your sooo cute pooches and your life is totally AMAZING, what a fab person.
In your write up, Into the snake pit, hope your not offended but i found a spelling error, near the bottom, in the line, "I didnt ask but just assumed etc etc, you have spelt lust instead of just.
See i read every last word on your website, thats how interesting it is.
Your a top dude :hug:

Well it has already been said many many times here but you , your salon, your snakes, your sooo cute pooches and your life is totally AMAZING, what a fab person.
In your write up, Into the snake pit, hope your not offended but i found a spelling error, near the bottom, in the line, "I didnt ask but just assumed etc etc, you have spelt lust instead of just.
See i read every last word on your website, thats how interesting it is.
Your a top dude :hug:

Oh! I thought " lust assumed" was right. :rolleyes: x

Great site, great pics BUT Chicane and baby are absolutely my faves so so gorgeous!!!

Doubt I will ever be in Sydney but my young cousin has just left for 6 months gap and I told her if she wants her nails done to go to you!:hug:

Yep, don't have them anymore, just added another link to the site explaining the snakes
HERE
Just had to call an ambulance........suffering with palpitations!!! :lol:

it's been updated again, 2 new articles (interviews) added
HERE

COOL BEANS DUDE!!!!

I keep saying I want to be like you when I grow up!!!!! :lol:

F.A.B. website I will have to come down and have my nails done.Looks like a happn saloon. I loved your PA

Amanda:)

I am in love with your different and extreme style:Love:

it's been updated again, 2 new articles (interviews) added
HERE
You know....I honestly thought that the puppy was a stuffed animal when I first saw it....she's just so darn cute!!! BTW loved the interview, especially the one about "The Snakeman" just one question: Wherever do you keep your pocket change at sir?? :o :lol:

Latest posts

Back