Nails and tans???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Love

Reaction score
probably in the wrong forum... I am a nail geek (through and through) who has thought of offering tans - mobile, as an extra too add, any do'es and don'ts on this please? I try to live in the ideal world and get other peoples opinions first hand. and companies to avoid? things i don't know are the best equipment to take...have visions of stained floors etc, wondered about the proffessional ways around this, also from nail tecs who have any advice? I love this site and always has the info I need as and when I needed it, justa request....xx

Hi there,

I use mainly Vani-t tan available in the UK also.
Everything I need fits neatly into a med sized airport/trolley bag.

Black bath mats for client to stand on - pop up booth [unpopped] and placed in a corner to be tanned in.

Smells great... no overspray .....
Hope that Helps

A lot of spray tan operators/technicians have started the same way as you - from a different sector in the industry and it has shown that it works very well together.

Whilst a set of nails can take a bit longer applying a spraytan is so quick that you can easily offer the two together and make your trip worth it when you are visiting a customer. Also spraytanning does give you the opportunity of doing pamperparties as you can easily spray a whole group in a few hours. The outlay is relatively small compared to other treatments and the revenue is very high so its definetely worth it.

Have a look around the site and you will find lots of useful advice on all the different tanning companies and products and its always worth giving the companies a ring to see if they have any offers on equipment to make the start easier for you?

I added spray tanning as an add on to my nail business. it has the advantage that it is quick to learn and quick to do. I really didn't want to undertake another long training and learning process at the time and spray tanning fit the bill niceley.

The 2 services go perfectly together. I have been tanning for years and love the revenue it generates.

Latest posts

Back