Nails | Sweet Squared's LOVESHELLAC Salon Locator Goes Live

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't find me, is this because I purchased from the Manchester store ?
bit dissapointed, suppose I will have to ring ss on monday :irked:
I'm at the Manchester academy on Monday and will be purchasing shellac items then too.

But the locator is only for salons?
What about mobile tech?

Our salon don't even get mentioned dunno why gutted... Emailed them

Our salon don't even get mentioned dunno why gutted... Emailed them

Tracey YOU have to fill in the correct info on the sweet Squared website... We can't do it for you due to legalities. If you haven't filled anything in you won't appear.

We have sent out eBlasts, emailed etc explaining how this works. It's not rocket science. If you are an S2 customer who regularly purchases Shellac, whether mobile or salon... You will appear on the locator. If you purchase from a diverted source you won't. Simples.

For those buying from S2 distributor partners (Edinburgh, Manchester, Bournemouth, Ellisons), there are things being put into place as we speak so you too can appear.

If you don't purchase within 60 days, that's 2 months, the locator will assume you are no longer buying and will bump you off. If you purchase at day 61 you will go back on so it's really not a problem.

This was done to make sure that the CONSUMER is directed to a REAL TIME Shellac salon/ mobile and it also means that if you are the only one in your area purchasing Shellac but others say they use it... You will be the only one to appear.

Hope this helps.

I see make sense really I need to check again, I'm mobile and my last purchase was after Christmas as well as 2 training in nov and my name still not appearing. Will check my account. Xxx

ive noticed that a lot of salons have disappeard off the locator. Im still there :)
Could this be because they are not purchasing from the correct places or not doing the correct procedures?

Vicki x

ive noticed that a lot of salons have disappeard off the locator. Im still there :)
Could this be because they are not purchasing from the correct places or not doing the correct procedures?

Vicki x

No, I was obit but because I'm a small business building up clientele who hasn't purchased I have been removed, i buy direct & use the correct product but I don't buy regularly :) xx

I no you have to have a cut off but I buy lots at once to spend the £125 + vat for free postage, so I don't order every 2 months yes shellac is the most popular service in my salon with at least 4 a day normally about 6. And I'm not on the list. Also I order from Ellison's if I only have a small order because of the £50 free postage. How long until it can pick up when I order from them. As it it right now I need a new top coat and base but why should I be forced to buy from sweet squared and pay £5 postage when I can have postage free from Ellison and next day.

I don't think it's fair clients that look might only look there and then think there are defo no other salon offering sallac bar those on that website so I may loose business.

I buy from Fingertips...are they included? I've not registered yet to be able to look.

I no you have to have a cut off but I buy lots at once to spend the £125 + vat for free postage, so I don't order every 2 months yes shellac is the most popular service in my salon with at least 4 a day normally about 6. And I'm not on the list. Also I order from Ellison's if I only have a small order because of the £50 free postage. How long until it can pick up when I order from them. As it it right now I need a new top coat and base but why should I be forced to buy from sweet squared and pay £5 postage when I can have postage free from Ellison and next day.

I don't think it's fair clients that look might only look there and then think there are defo no other salon offering sallac bar those on that website so I may loose business.

Girls!!!! It's 2 months :idea:- if you are doing 4 clients a day it stands to reason you will need to buy in between that time. Ellisons are a sub distributor of ours and no the are not included on this system as it would mean them having to give us their data which I am quite sure they wouldn't want to do - this is for people who direct from S2 - It's supposed to be a positive thing :eek: one we have invested in heavily to HELP clients find you and yet all this negativity??? :Scared:

I'm sorry I don't mean to be negative but I normally order from Ellison's if I only need a few bits and now I'll have to pay postage from sweet squared to be on the site. I think I will loose customers by being not being on it and that's not fair. If while googling shellac salons a customer comes across this site and they see a salon near them they will stop there search their and never find me. X

I spoke to sweet squared today as well regarding this, as I bought a few things month and half ago.

I'm not on it, as its got to be shellac that you buy. I got my gold package in nove 2012, then ordered cuticle remover, d-sperse, curette etc.

I was going to buy quiet a few things from professional beauty from CND, but if you by shellac from there it won't count. So will just by it online after the show.

I've just started my business and its very slow, some weeks no clients, some weeks maybe 1 or 2, so I won't be buying loads of shellac therefore won't be able to get on the salon locator. Even though the only thing since I've opened is doing shellac!

Bit dissapointing, as I've trained in shellac, going for further training for Brisa sculpting & conversion courses in the year to come.

I spoke to sweet squared today as well regarding this, as I bought a few things month and half ago.

I'm not on it, as its got to be shellac that you buy. I got my gold package in nove 2012, then ordered cuticle remover, d-sperse, curette etc.

I was going to buy quiet a few things from professional beauty from CND, but if you by shellac from there it won't count. So will just by it online after the show.

I've just started my business and its very slow, some weeks no clients, some weeks maybe 1 or 2, so I won't be buying loads of shellac therefore won't be able to get on the salon locator. Even though the only thing since I've opened is doing shellac!

Bit dissapointing, as I've trained in shellac, going for further training for Brisa sculpting & conversion courses in the year to come.

I need to check this, but I was under the impression we have a new sustem for PB Excel which would show you having purchased therefore staying on the locator... please check back with me - [email protected] :hug:

This would be great if PB does count, as I am planning on buying the Sweet Dreams collection there. :)

I'm 100% cnd and I know I'm doing a totally genuine shellac service.

However I am a new business and have only once needed to replenish my shellac supplies (I stocked up when I completed my training) and have now dropped off the system. I feel it reflects badly on me not being on the locator. I'm now close to needing to make an order every 60 days, but with delivery charges its more cost effective for me to buy from Ellisons in Coventry.

Have those on the locator tracked many new clients coming through the love shellac site? If it's proving effective I could consider the S2 delivery charge as the advertising cost.

I need to check this, but I was under the impression we have a new sustem for PB Excel which would show you having purchased therefore staying on the locator... please check back with me - [email protected] :hug:

Thank you Mrs Geek!

I was told this today, I will email you in few days to confirm this.

Can I perhaps try to put a different slant on this...

Sweet Squared have chosen to invest time and money into setting up something here to SUPPORT, PROMOTE and SERVE the busy nail professionals who invest in the full system and buy regularly from them. For those who have fewer clients and therefore have a need to order less frequently, you have choices:

1) You can make sure that you order something - even if it's just CND Shellac top or base coat - within each 60 day period. Yes, you may have a delivery charge to pay here and there, but honestly, it's a few £s in return for ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION OF YOUR BUSINESS! And not on just any old website, but on a website that elevates you above all the messers out there who claim to be using genuine CND Shellac when they are using A.N.Other Knock-Off-Brand from Fleabay. On a website that shows you are backed by the UK distributor of CND products. How fantastic is that?!

2) You can choose to order less often, or to save your delivery cost pennies and order from Ellisons, and guess what? You won't feature on loveshellac.com, but you can still list your business on CND.com's CND Shellac salon locator. You will still be using an award-winning product that has saved many nail professionals' businesses. A product that sees the consumer searching Google and finding us and our websites on a daily basis. Loveshellac.com would be an amazing asset to you too, but it's your choice.

As I see it, Sweet Squared have gone above and beyond with loveshellac.com, and I for one would happily PAY to have my business listed on there. Surely a place where consumers can differentiate between true CND Shellac businesses and 'it's-not-shellac-but-it's-like-shellac-so-I'll-say-it's-shellac' businesses is what we've all been crying out for? And if I have to pay an occasional postage charge or order top or base coat slightly ahead of when I need it, then fine. I am truly grateful to Sweet Squared for once again putting their nail professionals first and furthering their promise to Serve The (nail) Pro!

Last edited:
I have read through this forum and I just want to check I'm not missing something here... We register ourselves and then for our info to come up we need to regularly shop with S2? Am I on the right track?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

I have read through this forum and I just want to check I'm not missing something here... We register ourselves and then for our info to come up we need to regularly shop with S2? Am I on the right track?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Absolutely. You shop with S2 or one of their authorised distributor partners (with the exclusion of Ellisons, who do not share their data with S2), ensuring you continue to purchase CND Shellac items within each 60-day period. x

Fantastic thank you x

Loving everything nails!!

Latest posts

Back