Nailzoo!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
I know that normally you should put thanks in a PM or credit someone with positive rep :green: BUT I am sure everyone will agree ............

Carl I take my hat off to you :green: over the past month or so you have contributed and helped the site so much with your videos and have given us much to think about with regard to our techniques and skills.

So from the bottom of my heart THANKYOU :hug:

NOW GET ON AND DO SOME MORE :lol: :lol: Only kidding - in your own time :wink2:

I second that, its really great to see you put so much into the site and your techniques and advice are really helpful and much appreciated.:)

I totally agree with you, Carl has taught me some new techniques from watching his videos. Especially holding the drill like a potato peeler when doing a rebalance. I think we all should be taking our hats of to Carl for being our Film Star Geek of the month!
Thanks Carl from me too!
xxxx

I think we have enjoyed Carl's videos, and could watch them time and again (which I have XXX)

The advice he has shared (along with his wicked sense of humor!) has added to this site.

thank you x

thanks from me too:hug:

Yup same here...its been fab to see you at work...i love the quirky way you explain things...(why are coffins not round..:lol:)...and its great to have you around. x

Yes, it's down to you Carl that I'm working with a flat brush!:lol:
Thank you for making my life so much easyer!!!:hug:

your videos are fab carl, your hands are very skilled. Keep it up:hug:

Me too - I always look for more videos and where would we be without the wit ?:)

All hail the nail wizard of oz ! :lol:

Thanks Carl x

the blokes a genius:hug: :hug: :hug: :green:

I love the video's and find them so helpful - and its appreciated matey.

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just wanted to say thanks :hug:

aaaaaaw, now i'm blushing, thanks guys......
thanks for almost daring me (i've often been seen in underwear or naked due to a dare).
I'm having fun doing it too, it's quite funny, when i do nails and the camera isn't on i'm thinking it is.

It reminds me of the old days when I used to go into competition mode 2 months before a comp.
When my client came in tonight with a smashed nail, rather than abusing her (my usual technique), I thanked her (it was a great opportunity).

I'd like to show the reality of a salon situation and what you will run into when working, rather than a sterile textbook or training video stills.
I don't wish to take away anything from the fab educational books that are around.
All my methods are "legal" with a twist. In the salon you have to think on your feet.
Thanks for your comments and support, even though often i'm quite nervous while working knowing you are gonna be watching and thinking .............. whatever you think:)
Come and look over my shoulder any day,(thats what the vids are about) you may like what you see, you may not.....as Frank said "I did it my way".

Yup, I agree Snuggs. I have thanked Carl in a pm and on his video threads. I don't do L&P but it has been great to see him make the work look 'so easy'.

I loved his idea of doing the French Mani. Have tried it and I was absolute pants, so I am hoping for a demo with his 'flattened polish brush'. Please Carl! :)

Yup, I agree Snuggs. I have thanked Carl in a pm and on his video threads. I don't do L&P but it has been great to see him make the work look 'so easy'.

I loved his idea of doing the French Mani. Have tried it and I was absolute pants, so I am hoping for a demo with his 'flattened polish brush'. Please Carl! :)
hahahaha, i was thinking of you today, did a little vid of flattening my polish brush, but didn't paint a French..... bummer

He has hinted at something in gel as well:)

i also agree, its nice to get an insight into a nail technicians work who is been around runs a salon, and who has tweaked things by knowing his trade inside and out
many thanks Carl

hahahaha, i was thinking of you today, did a little vid of flattening my polish brush, but didn't paint a French..... bummer

Well guess what Zoo, you will just have to go back and do it again:wink2: .

I would also like to thank nail zoo.. your contribution towards this site in the last couple of months is invaluable and very much appreciated..

Thank you for sharing your knowledge. :hug:

Latest posts

Back