Naked male spray tan - would you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erection? I can't think of anything less arousing than a spray tan! Sounds like a total nob to me! And yes, full pun intended!

Haha I was thinking the same thing ;)

:eek: OMG!!!!!!!!!! I got this same txt today, exact wording.
Very weird...

And what if it's a lovely gay bloke just wanting to look good? Their would be no erection issues then!?! And you would have a good laugh :) whilst doing it.

I do...but i tell them to bring a female friend/partner along too, and tell them if they turn up without one they wont be treated as a safety precaution. I always feel bad saying this as we never do this sort of thing if a woman wants to go naked....we automatically assume men are more of a threat than a woman, but i guess so is the world.....

And what if it's a lovely gay bloke just wanting to look good? Their would be no erection issues then!?! And you would have a good laugh :) whilst doing it.

Why would you have a 'good laugh'?

Why would you have a 'good laugh'?

Yeah I thought that lol. Not all gay men are the life and soul!! Some are miserable old gits like some of those poor straight men married to whip cracking mistresses lol. ;D

Well I asked him about his previous spray tans, like solution etc to see if he actually wanted a spray tan and he didnt get back to me.

I am putting that number down as void. Rather be safe than sorry.

I honestly wouldnt mind spray tanning anyone naked,male or female. We all have the same bits and I dont see the embarrassment factor only for them maybe being butt naked. I certainly dont like white bits,when I did my spray tan training I kept my shorts on and had a big white ass so naked is the way too go for me. I wouldnt like my spray tan therapist to be uncomfortable with me having a fully nude spray tan,but if they were then maybe spray tanning isnt for them.

Everyone has their own opinions but I dont think that every male that calls to have a spray tan done is a perv,they just want to take care of themselves and there is nothing wrong with that :) x x x

Im not bothered about the erection issue, it happens,but the way he came across just sounded pervy and after further questioning I dont actually think he wanted a spray tan atall x

I wouldnt laugh at man if he was to have an erection during spray tan,how embarrassing that would be for the client, it is probably hard enough for him to stand there starkers in front of me. x

Yeah I thought that lol. Not all gay men are the life and soul!! Some are miserable old gits like some of those poor straight men married to whip cracking mistresses lol. ;D

You mean theyre not all into shopping and clothes?

Haha

i have spray tanned a few guys (naked) dosent bother me in the slightest its just another body to tan...all but one were gay but i didnt even feel weird spraying the straight guy he was quite the gentelman :) x x

Latest posts

Back