Naming my home salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billymiff

Reaction score
Hi all
I know you get this a lot but does anyone have any ideas on name? I have done a search and I have listed some of my own if anyone could add too or come up with somethin good
cheers
Clare x x

Cutie tips
Perfect pinkies
Tips ‘n’ toes
The nail shack
Dazzling digits
Twinkle toes
Polished pinkies
Nourished nails
Perfectly polished
Polished off
Get Nailed
Fantastically fake
All things nails
Hands n feet

Amour for hands & feet

(it is late lol, i tried) :lol:

Amour for hands & feet

(it is late lol, i tried) :lol:

Bless ya!! Is that amour as in love or armour coz your hardenin them lol

Clare x x

I like perfect pinkies out of your list, get nailed sound rude to me but that depends where your from and what your minds like lol xx

I like perfect pinkies out of your list, get nailed sound rude to me but that depends where your from and what your minds like lol xx

Thank you:) you rude minded person you!!!
I actually took that from one I read on here which was Get nailed and fake it.....now thats rude lol

haha yep ur right thats a lot worse than yours x

Nicely Nailed (I don't think that sounds rude lol)

Nail Amour

The Nail Sweet (lol)

Signature Nails

Nail Creation

Here's one a gay friend of mine came up with once ... Pampered Pandies :lol: It was so funny when he said it. Personally I do no't like silly names and perfect pinkies and the like do not sound classy at all to my way of thinking. Lets have a bit of dignity and set the right tone!! Are we playing at nails or going into business.

Nicely Nailed (I don't think that sounds rude lol)

Nail Amour

The Nail Sweet (lol)

Signature Nails

Nail Creation

Here's one a gay friend of mine came up with once ... Pampered Pandies :lol: It was so funny when he said it. Personally I do no't like silly names and perfect pinkies and the like do not sound classy at all to my way of thinking. Lets have a bit of dignity and set the right tone!! Are we playing at nails or going into business.

Thanks for your thoughts I quite like Nail Creation. Some more to add to list x x

Hi all
I know you get this a lot but does anyone have any ideas on name? I have done a search and I have listed some of my own if anyone could add too or come up with somethin good
cheers
Clare x x

Cutie tips
Perfect pinkies
Tips ‘n’ toes
The nail shack
Dazzling digits
Twinkle toes
Polished pinkies
Nourished nails
Perfectly polished
Polished off
Get Nailed
Fantastically fake
All things nails
Hands n feet
Here's a few more,
Elegant Enhancements
Grand hands Chic feet
Smart Tips
Nothing but Nails
Finger Fashion, I quite like this one!!
Buffed to a shine
Thumbs Up
Fantastic Fingertips

The point IS: Which one do YOU like? Not what we might like. You're not short of choices.

The point IS: Which one do YOU like? Not what we might like. You're not short of choices.

I know, I'm just a bit unsure and I don't have a lot of friends or family around at the mo to ask they're opinion so I thought I might get a bit of support from the people on this site. Its nice to hear other peoples veiws on things, thats all x x

Pick a name that portrays the message or image you want people to have of you. Only you know that.

Pick a name that portrays the message or image you want people to have of you. Only you know that.

Thank you....at the mo it would be snails nails lol....but that'll improve with time x x

I agree. I think your business name should always say something about what you are trying to portray ie. your image and concept.

Personally, 'Get Nailed' sounds a wee bit offensive for a business. 'Twinkle
Toes' sounds like a 6yr olds themed party and I would not be able to take that seriously, IMO.

Names like 'Nourished Nail' and 'Perfectly Polished' are more likely to get me enquiring about your services.

Thanks Mrs Clooney I know what you mean x x

What about 'Nailed It' ? :)

I like 'The Nail Shack'.

Thanks guys
I've thought of another I'm liking
Genuine Fakes or Genuinely Fake
Still working on it but like the mix of real and false nails thing.....
All thoughts welcome x x

My fav is 'The Nail Shack'

Latest posts

Back