Naming my home salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about The Nail Suite?

You've also got to think about what it will sound like when you answer the phone. Some of the ones on your list would be a right mouthful! :)

What about

At...
'Declared Digits'
we make your nails priceless

lol, little play on words:lol:

Thanks guys
I've thought of another I'm liking
Genuine Fakes or Genuinely Fake
Still working on it but like the mix of real and false nails thing.....
All thoughts welcome x x

Please don't take offence because non intended, but I really don't like it. It could just be a personal thing for me, but I hate it when people refer to enhancements of any kind as 'fake'.

Please don't take offence because non intended, but I really don't like it. It could just be a personal thing for me, but I hate it when people refer to enhancements of any kind as 'fake'.

I agree the word 'fake' sounds cheap and nasty to me. Fake nails makes you think of buying fake nails from Woolies to stick on. JMO

Good one stoney!!!!
And no offence taken mrs clooney I'm gradually going off that one!! and this is why i asked coz it IS nice to here opinions
The nail suite is already taken, I'm trying to come up with one that doesn't pop up when you google it!!
Others I thought about were GRAND HANDS CHIC FEET or TIP 2 TOE TREATS
but again the maybe a mouthfull when answering the phone
Miight have to look into incorporating Clare into it as stoney suggested
Thanks x x

Hi,
How about The Nail Room?
I have called mine The Nails & Tanning Room.
Best wishes
x x x :hug: x x x

Right after having a think about Stoneys Declared digits I came up with.............
Nailz Declared

Let me know what you think
clare xx x

Right after having a think about Stoneys Declared digits I came up with.............
Nailz Declared

Let me know what you think
clare xx x

Or Nailz 2 Declare

Which one sounds better???
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mmmm...can't decide...I've started something now, haven't I? lol

Declare your Nailz ??

oh I don't know..someone will come up with the right one...come on guys!

I like The Nail Sweet.

If you can make the name short and easy to remember that's key.

If I were a client, I don't think I could remember words like 'declare'.

Also, I would never put a negative word in the title like 'fake'.

It's also fun being the first listed in the phone directory....

Allure Nails

Bella Nail

Candy Nailz

One more note, check to see if the name is on the web. You may want a website later....

All the best!

I like The Nail Sweet.

If you can make the name short and easy to remember that's key.

If I were a client, I don't think I could remember words like 'declare'.

Also, I would never put a negative word in the title like 'fake'.

It's also fun being the first listed in the phone directory....

Allure Nails

Bella Nail

Candy Nailz

One more note, check to see if the name is on the web. You may want a website later....

All the best!

You should also think about if someone is looking for a nail technician, they will probably look in the phone book under "Nails" so anything starting with Nail or Nails would be good. I chose Nail Envy for my name as I hope to "eventually" be good enough that when anyone sees my clients nails they will be envious and want a set :lol:

You should also think about if someone is looking for a nail technician, they will probably look in the phone book under "Nails" so anything starting with Nail or Nails would be good. I chose Nail Envy for my name as I hope to "eventually" be good enough that when anyone sees my clients nails they will be envious and want a set :lol:

Good name x x

I was thinking somethin similar with the declare bit...my name is clare and it means statement, announcement...thats sort of thing and hopefully one day like you my nails will make a statement or people will want to announce who did them. I think I'm going with Nailz 2 Declare
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good name x x

I was thinking somethin similar with the declare bit...my name is clare and it means statement, announcement...thats sort of thing and hopefully one day like you my nails will make a statement or people will want to announce who did them. I think I'm going with Nailz 2 Declare
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, not quite living up to the name yet, but hopefully this will come:confused:
Nailz 2 Declaire is good, I like the way you highlighted Claire. Good luck with the venture hope all goes well for you. :hug:

Good name x x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My thoughts exactly! Sounds fab xxx

My thoughts exactly! Sounds fab xxx

Thanks soooooooo much for the idea Stoney:) I had Nails declared and hubby came up with nailz 2 declare from that and that all came from your fab idea
Thanks xxxxxxxxxxx

Clare aka
Nailz 2 deClare:lol:

Hi, I like Perfectly Polished.

Ive just been going through the same process, its really hard isnt it!

I wish now Id spent a little longer deciding as Im not completely happy with it.

Good luck

Jayne xx

Thanks soooooooo much for the idea Stoney:) I had Nails declared and hubby came up with nailz 2 declare from that and that all came from your fab idea
Thanks xxxxxxxxxxx

Clare aka
Nailz 2 deClare:lol:

You are very welcome:hug:

Latest posts

Back