Natural Nail Overlay before and after pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
did these today, some of the nails were quite ridged and although they are still visible they're not as bad as they looked before.
she wanted her nails to be as natural as possible and asked for straighter 'smiles'...
I'm quite pleased with them but would welcome constructive criticism :wink2:

They look lovely, i bet she was pleased!! - well done xxx

I think they look beautiful, you must be very happy with them. Well done x x

Gorgeous! What did you use?

Jackie
x

:o thanks

Brisa gel, pink as bonder layer, then paint on white and clear sculpting gel.

i think they look amazing

em x

ValencianNails said:
:o thanks

Brisa gel, pink as bonder layer, then paint on white and clear sculpting gel.

Thats really lovely. Is the "paint on white" creative - just wondered cos it looks really good! I'm not a creative user so excuse me if I look a bit thick!

yes, it's Paint On White from the Brisa range

ValencianNails said:
yes, it's Paint On White from the Brisa range

Gotta say I'm impressed -but I know it's not just the product, it's your skill too.

Fabulous transformation Sandi - well done!:hug:

very nice babes:wink2:

amb x

Must be my computer Sandi...but when I looked at the finished image in the thumbnail on the thread, the free edge looked quite ragged on a couple like a 20p piece!! and I wanted to pick up a file and swoosh round them.....BUT I looked at the same image in your gallery and they are smooth...bizarre! glad I checked it out there too......I think the transformation is something else...really lovely... also I think the more subdued smile really suits her. Another happy customer for you!

well done they look fab babe......press for stress obviously did the trick then xxxx Nice work xxxx

very nice. I really like the more subtle smile lines on her.

They look really nice Sandi, yes you can still see the ridges on a couple of them but they look so so much better than before. And I agree I think the softer smile suits her. Well done you! xx

Latest posts

Back