Need to share about my beautiful Aunty.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God Bless You And Your Family
Lots Of Love And Warm Wishes
Jenx

I am so sorry to hear your sad news, but am pleased to hear you were able to talk to her and say your goodbyes. My Aunt is suffering from cancer at the moment. She is only 48 and was diagnosed with Kidney cancer about 18 months ago. It has since spread to her lungs, and then last week we found out it is now in her brain. It is a lot to cope with and to get our heads around - but I just hope I can be as strong as you are and deal with it in such a strong way.

Just try to think of all the happy and loving times you spent with her. Love and hugs x
I feel for you hun, I really do. You will be strong, if you want to be. Spend everytime that you see her telling her all the things that you love about her and what she has meant to you in your life. That way when things come to the end, you wont be stressing about what you should say, because it wont matter, it will have been said already. And if you just cant say it, then show it. Actions speak louder than words.
Good luck and I wish your aunty a miracle
xxxxx:hug:

So sorry to hear of your very sad loss, I'm glad you had the chance to say all that you had to, that will prove a big help to you as you grieve.

I'm only a pm away if you ever want to talk, I lost my mum to cancer and can empathize with you hun.

:hug: to you and the rest of your family x

So sorry to hear of your very sad loss, I'm glad you had the chance to say all that you had to, that will prove a big help to you as you grieve.

I'm only a pm away if you ever want to talk, I lost my mum to cancer and can empathize with you hun.

:hug: to you and the rest of your family x
Thanks Fiona
xxx

I feel for you hun, I really do. You will be strong, if you want to be. Spend everytime that you see her telling her all the things that you love about her and what she has meant to you in your life. That way when things come to the end, you wont be stressing about what you should say, because it wont matter, it will have been said already. And if you just cant say it, then show it. Actions speak louder than words.
Good luck and I wish your aunty a miracle
xxxxx:hug:

Thank you Rachel, for your kind and wise words, especially at such a hard time for you and your family. :hug:

Hi,
Just wanted to update on my Aunty (thats her in the avatar). My mum came back on the weekend from being with my uncle in the states and helping him with the service and so on. She brought me back some jewellery my Aunty had left to me, an opal jewellery set and a diamond ring from her first anniversary, but the two things that she left me that really got me were her engagement ring and wedding rings. I was so honoured that she left them to me and will treasure them always.
Cheers
Rachel:hug:

Hi,
Just wanted to update on my Aunty (thats her in the avatar). My mum came back on the weekend from being with my uncle in the states and helping him with the service and so on. She brought me back some jewellery my Aunty had left to me, an opal jewellery set and a diamond ring from her first anniversary, but the two things that she left me that really got me were her engagement ring and wedding rings. I was so honoured that she left them to me and will treasure them always.
Cheers
Rachel:hug:

Rachel that is lovely that you will have something special and precious to help with those memories. :hug:

well that speaks volumes hun doesnt it, you were obviously as special to her as she was to you, remember that when your feeling down and take solace in the fact that she is watching over you

take care xxxx

Latest posts

Back