Need to share about my beautiful Aunty.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Mary

Reaction score
Hi
I just needed to sit down and write this down. I got some awful news this morning and I am on my own, besides my three little ones, and I just need to talk.
I got the news today that my Aunt Cheryl had died last night. She had been battling Lung, Liver and Bone Cancer for probably the past 18mnths. She was 62. She was the most amazing woman and she was beautiful inside and out. My Uncle and Aunty never wanted kids, so now he is on his own. We are here in Australia and they lived in California. But I speak to him everyday on Yahoo. So we knew our daily lives and routine. I only spoke to her on Sunday to say a proper goodbye. I was blown away by her serenity and peacefulness. This amazing woman was telling me how she was a peace with herself and had no regrets. She proceeded to tell me how wonderful I was and all the things she loved about me, all my strengths. She told me when it was my time I would feel the same because I am so strong.
She said something too that I didnt know she felt. She said that when she met me, she knew she had known me before, that she had recognised my spirit. She believes in reincarnation as do I. I am so humbled to have had the chance to be able to say goodbye to her. Though I got of the phone with her feeling like I had been touched by an angel. Corny, but thats how I felt.
I am feeling so sad, but at the same time so happy things were not left unsaid.
She promised me she would always be watching over me and help me.
I have me a new Guardian Angel.

RIP Cheryl Scott.

Thanks for listening to me, I just needed to cry on the shoulders of all of you.

Rachel

:hug: :hug: for you. Sorry to hear your sad news about your beloved aunty. How lovely things weren't left unsaid. Look after yourself. xx

sorry to hear your news babe
it is such a sad thing to happen ,
my nan passed away from lung cancer on the 8th march last year , she chose not to have any treatment ,but she too was only in her 60's
its a sad sad thing ..but at least we know they had accepted it , that made it a little easier for us ,to know that about my nan
hugs to you and your family hun :hug:

I'm glad your Aunty is at peace and not suffering now. My love goes out to you and your family.
:hug: xxxx:hug:

Rachel, my deepest sympathies to you and your family, she sounded like a lovely woman!

aj

Thanks everyone.

Sending you HUGE hugs hun & wish all the best to you & your family. :hug: hug:

Giant hugs to you and yours, for your loss hun.
We can pick our friends, but not our family. And it's not often we 'totally' connect with a family member. You're very lucky for that.

She sounds like an awesome woman.

I'm lighting a candle for ya hun
xoxoxox

Though they may be gone from our arms and home
They are never far from our heart and soul

:hug: :hug: :hug:

My thoughts and prayers are with you. It sounds like you have a special spiritual connection that will give you strength to move forward. :hug:

Giant hugs to you and yours, for your loss hun.
We can pick our friends, but not our family. And it's not often we 'totally' connect with a family member. You're very lucky for that.

She sounds like an awesome woman.

I'm lighting a candle for ya hun
xoxoxox

Though they may be gone from our arms and home
They are never far from our heart and soul

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Thanks Victoria,
I really appreciate your words, more than you know. Its true we dont often we really connect with our family, I would have picked her for a friend, I loved her so.
XXX:hug:

Thanks to all of you
xx:hug:

Sorry to hear your sad news. These things can be so hard to come to terms with, I know. At least your Aunty was at peace with her self and was able to tell you how she felt about you.:hug::hug:

sending you hugs:hug: , so sorry to hear your awful news , take care dee xxx

Sorry to hear your news sending you lots of :hug: :hug: to you and your family.

I am so very sorry to hear about your sad news. It sounds like she was a very special lady - earth's loss, heaven's gain.
Take care of you and yours
:hug:

Sending big hugs and tissues :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear about your Aunty. Sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take care hon xx

Sorry to hear your sad news hun. Sending you a big hug :hug:.

Rachel - I am so sorry to hear your news. As you may know I have had some sad losses this last year to so wanted to send you some :hug: and we are here if you want long distant shoulders to cry on.

At least she is in a safe and warm place now with your heart felt thoughts too.

I am so sorry to hear your sad news and I am sending you and your family a massive :hug: .

You Aunty sounds like an incredible woman, how blessed you are to have her in your life.

Rachel we are here for you anytime you need us!

Teri x:hug:

Latest posts

Back