Need to share about my beautiful Aunty.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all of you, you are making a very hard day easier to deal with .
Thanks again
xxx:hug:

Her love and strength will carry on in your heartxxxxxxxx

You are in my thoughts and prayers:hug:

Lots of :hug: :hug: 's to you Rachel at this sad time.

Sorry about your loss Rachel Mary, hugs from me. x:hug:

Sorry to hear your sad news hun.... you are in my thoughts :hug:

sorry to hear your news

my condolences to you and your family

She sounded like a very very special lady, who's company you really enjoyed.

You'll always have her spirit with you, and your memories of your friendship.

Knowing that she was at peace when she passed is a comfort to you i'm sure.

Sending you love xxx

Jess x

How special that you got that chance to say goodbye, and her words were so comforting to you. It does sound like you've lost an angel here, but gained a guardian angel :hug:

Hi
I just needed to sit down and write this down. I got some awful news this morning and I am on my own, besides my three little ones, and I just need to talk.
I got the news today that my Aunt Cheryl had died last night. She had been battling Lung, Liver and Bone Cancer for probably the past 18mnths. She was 62. She was the most amazing woman and she was beautiful inside and out. My Uncle and Aunty never wanted kids, so now he is on his own. We are here in Australia and they lived in California. But I speak to him everyday on Yahoo. So we knew our daily lives and routine. I only spoke to her on Sunday to say a proper goodbye. I was blown away by her serenity and peacefulness. This amazing woman was telling me how she was a peace with herself and had no regrets. She proceeded to tell me how wonderful I was and all the things she loved about me, all my strengths. She told me when it was my time I would feel the same because I am so strong.
She said something too that I didnt know she felt. She said that when she met me, she knew she had known me before, that she had recognised my spirit. She believes in reincarnation as do I. I am so humbled to have had the chance to be able to say goodbye to her. Though I got of the phone with her feeling like I had been touched by an angel. Corny, but thats how I felt.
I am feeling so sad, but at the same time so happy things were not left unsaid.
She promised me she would always be watching over me and help me.
I have me a new Guardian Angel.

RIP Cheryl Scott.

Thanks for listening to me, I just needed to cry on the shoulders of all of you.

Rachel

awww, thats such sad news rachel. is so good that you have such special memories of her. thinking of you.:hug:

Big hugs babes :hug: Im sure she is watching over you now xxx

Aww Rachel hun I know its hard when someone so loved and special leaves but I am sure she will be looking down on you with a smile on her face and love in her heart:hug:
I lost my Uncle last year to Lung and Brain Cancer her was a huge part of my life and miss him loads but her always told me "Live your life to the full and stuff other people if they don't approve" wise words:lol:
My thoughts are with you :hug:

Thanks again guys. I have not rang one friend to pour my heart out to them, but I did to a whole bunch of people I may never meet. Funny isnt it?
You guys are amazing support.
Thanks

My mum is at the airport as we speak ready to fly out to California to be with him. She wanted to be there before it happened for him but it wasnt to be.
xx:hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sending you some big hugs,

Love to you and your family,

Stay strong!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sending you love and hugs :hug: xxxxxxxxx

sending you all the hugs and love that you need and my prayers are with you also.

:hug:Sorry to hear your sad news.
It sounds like you've lost a very special person.

The words here are useless, thats why want to give you BIG HUG:hug:..........

I am so sorry to hear your sad news, but am pleased to hear you were able to talk to her and say your goodbyes. My Aunt is suffering from cancer at the moment. She is only 48 and was diagnosed with Kidney cancer about 18 months ago. It has since spread to her lungs, and then last week we found out it is now in her brain. It is a lot to cope with and to get our heads around - but I just hope I can be as strong as you are and deal with it in such a strong way.

Just try to think of all the happy and loving times you spent with her. Love and hugs x

Thinking of you xx

Latest posts

Back