nervous, first business meeting.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
hi geeks,

i'm a bit nervous, today is my first business meeting to get some funding for my salon. i'm excited too tho. just wanted to tell someone.

carla xx

Hope it all goes well.

Good luck.

Good Luck - as long as your clear about what you need/want absolutely GO FOR IT!
Lotsa luck x

Good luck chick be confident you'll do grand i have my first back to work interview today after being off on maternity( work for clarins) but only going back part time so i hope it goes well. let us know how you go.
Tina:)

Hope exciting! good luck!

best of luck! ket us know how it goes!

I have a meeting about this on 6/03/08 can you tell me what preperation you did beforehand, not quite sure what to say when I get there other than gimmie some money!!!! I'm a bit of a numpty when it comes to things like this xx

Oh bless you honey, i wish you all the best of luck, just be positive, say what you want from your business and why you deserve this funding?? Because you're the best!!

Let us know later how you get on!

Good luck. On the first step of a big journey! Enjoy xx

How did it go chick?:)

Best of luck to you! :)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your well wishes, yesterday went very well but i found out that someone else had the same grand idea and is opening a hair salon in one of places i had in mind, so hoping the other premises is still available.

So hoping to get the ball rolling soon

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your well wishes, yesterday went very well but i found out that someone else had the same grand idea and is opening a hair salon in one of places i had in mind, so hoping the other premises is still available.

So hoping to get the ball rolling soon
You will get there hun and it will all have been worth waiting for :hug:

Hi,

Was your meeting with Business Link?? If not who was it with?

I'm at the very beginning of planning opening either a salon or going mobile and will be seeing if I can get funding in the future.

Cheryl x

Latest posts

Back