New amazing Mascara?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a thread about this mascara not long go and it didn't get good feedback. I know a few people who have tried it and they didn't like it.
If you want to try a fabulous mascara then try Dreamweave. It's the best mascara I've ever used. It has the fibres in the mascara so it's just like putting regular mascara on. I was so impressed with it that I now retail it in my salon. I retail them at £12.

Thanks for that hunni:hug:

benefit have just recently bought out a new mascars called "theyre real" its the best ive ever used

benefit have just recently bought out a new mascars called "theyre real" its the best ive ever used

I've been using Benefit too and I love it. It builds and lengthens and I can keep it on for three days without touching up so it is almost like spm to me. and I can do it myself. The brush is great as well, I think.

With all these new mascaras coming on the Market, who would pay for spm in the salon? I wouldn't, and I think it is being amply demonstrated that most other women wouldn't either. I liked it when I had it done but I would not continue on a regular basis with it.

For a product to be a real WINNER for us in the salon, women have to get hooked on it and spm is not something millions of women will get hooked on .. It is an unnecessary spend when they can do it themselves at home.

I've been using Benefit too and I love it. It builds and lengthens and I can keep it on for three days without touching up so it is almost like spm to me. and I can do it myself. The brush is great as well, I think.

With all these new mascaras coming on the Market, who would pay for spm in the salon? I wouldn't, and I think it is being amply demonstrated that most other women wouldn't either. I liked it when I had it done but I would not continue on a regular basis with it.

For a product to be a real WINNER for us in the salon, women have to get hooked on it and spm is not something millions of women will get hooked on .. It is an unnecessary spend when they can do it themselves at home.

Have to say, I totally agree hun.

I have tried the boots one and I found it rubbish! Dont waste your money, I was sucked in by the glam celeb advertising (but I am a sponge!) and found my much cheaper mascaras much better and I have tried them all!

I love Bobbi Brown lash glamour extreme and get asked a lot if I am wearing SP lashes, the new Benefit one is very good also I would say they are on par with each other.

Hope that helps, for the price the Boots one is it is a definite waste. I have had clients use their serum to boost growth and heard its very good x

Have used fibres which are brushed on to usual mascara while still wet, and then topped with more mascara.
I found it good for evening out the outer lashes, which are annoyingly shorter on my left eye compared to my right.
All over the effect was too clumpy for me.

This all sounds pretty good... please keep us updated! ;)

Latest posts

Back