New gel please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie girl

Reaction score
Hi ive joined today and I need some help please!! :lol: I have been using star nails gel and nsi light fantastic gel and I'm bored and in need of a change. Thing is there are so many systems on the market I'm not sure which to choose, is there anyone who can suggest please??

Thanks Barbie x

Hi ive joined today and I need some help please!! :lol: I have been using star nails gel and nsi light fantastic gel and I'm bored and in need of a change. Thing is there are so many systems on the market I'm not sure which to choose, is there anyone who can suggest please??

Thanks Barbie x

what are you 'looking' for in your gel?

Do you want file off? soak off? colour? choice of french options? is price and issue? do you want to do natural nails or enhancements?

Give us a bit more info!

And why are you 'bored' of them?

Amb x

Thanks Barbie x

What do you mean be 'bored'?

Hi, sorry maybe not bored but a bit fed up with using same products. I know there are better products and I want to offer my clients the best I can. Need something easy to file, french and natural/enhancements and vfm. Don't get many requests for coloured gel so havent used it.

Thanx B x

are you experiencing any problems with your current gel...?

No i'm not but nsi have discontinued the light fantastic range and its a bit time consuming so I need to find an alternative soon anyway, any ideas?

Thanx xx

akzentz is a good one to try if you are used to and trained in a file off gel.

They have some lovely colour options for french, they also do colours.

The are also 'vfm'

Nails Plus Beauty Akzentz Gels

amb x

akzentz is a good one to try if you are used to and trained in a file off gel.

They have some lovely colour options for french, they also do colours.

The are also 'vfm'

Nails Plus Beauty Akzentz Gels

amb x

Yup i agree...Akzentz is a fantastic gel....and Karen at Nails plus Beauty is a gem. x

Look at Creative Brisa gels too.

They are hypoallergenic and very easy to work with, very low heat emission and strong as they can be.

There are clear gels, French , pinks and now coverage gels for warm and cool skin tones if you want to do a complete makeover for a client with bitten or ugly nails.

Brill thanx, I will give it a go!

You should try NSI Balance Gel, it is so much better than light fantastic. Balance offers more colours and different consistancies to choose from. You could also try INM Integrity Gel it's also very nice to work with.

SC

akzentz is a really good gel. it has coverage gels (which are fab) and they are long lasting. give them a try!

I use Angel Love gel It is an all natural product that is healthy for the nails it is very strong durable and stays shiny. I have also tried one call Quintessence Gel it is very similar to Angel Love they are both Fab. They both have color gel options also. Hope this helps!!

akzentz is a really good gel. it has coverage gels (which are fab) and they are long lasting. give them a try!
I avnt heard of akzentz to be honest, do you know much about them?

You should try NSI Balance Gel, it is so much better than light fantastic. Balance offers more colours and different consistancies to choose from. You could also try INM Integrity Gel it's also very nice to work with.

SC

I use the Balance gel too and its real nice to work with. I used to use LCN and found the NSI Balance sooooooo much better, its easier to use and easier to file!!

HTH

I use Angel Love gel It is an all natural product that is healthy for the nails it is very strong durable and stays shiny. I have also tried one call Quintessence Gel it is very similar to Angel Love they are both Fab. They both have color gel options also. Hope this helps!!

what do you mean all natural and healthy for nails...?

wow...some long nails on there ... not very natural looking ones though IMO....:confused:

wow...some long nails on there ... not very natural looking ones though IMO....:confused:

We all know better than this don't we??

I could hardly watch the video.

The instructor pushed back the eponychium (which she called cuticle)
She removed the cuticle (which she called Pterygium)
She filed and filed and filed the natural nail before using the primer

I couldn't watch anymore. :eek:

If you have to do all that to make a product stick to the natural nail, I don't want to know.

Ouch! I couldn't watch anymore either, it was making me cringe!

Latest posts

Back