New Gelish colours. Love in bloom

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all thanks for posting this as the email I got was really bad on my phone and I couldn't see the colours :(

Yes they are very similar to existing colours, there's a couple I like but I do have a waiting list and I've promised myself I will follow the order of the list (OCD? me? Never!)

Xx

These were on the FB page HTH

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360362226.880508.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360362226.880508.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 4,166
I love them :) I think there different as there are more if a solid colour than others I have that are similar.

I love them :) I think there different as there are more if a solid colour than others I have that are similar.

I also really like them and don't think they are the same as other colours. Someone said earlier in this thread that the Shadows Collection effectively had doubles in it. I really don't agree with that, they are totally different to anything else I have and I have over 100 Gelish colours.

I'm really looking forward to these arriving. The only one I'm not sure about is Mint of Spring, but I bet that would look really good with white polka dots on.

I'm not ordering yet :Scared: i have sensible things to purchase first and i already have a huge enough range to drag it out another month.

But from the colour swatches, these look to be one of the best colour collections i've seen for a while. Only one i'm not sure on and its the Garden Teal Party as it looks very similar to My Favourite Accessory but i hope to be proven wrong when i finally order.

JuicyLucy, i love the look of the shadow collection but have resisted as i don think they would be overly popular with my clients. It would be a personally decisionto buy, not business! Do you have any favourites among them as i might just grab a couple for now and see if they get much attention.

I'm not ordering yet :Scared: i have sensible things to purchase first and i already have a huge enough range to drag it out another month.

But from the colour swatches, these look to be one of the best colour collections i've seen for a while. Only one i'm not sure on and its the Garden Teal Party as it looks very similar to My Favourite Accessory but i hope to be proven wrong when i finally order.

JuicyLucy, i love the look of the shadow collection but have resisted as i don think they would be overly popular with my clients. It would be a personally decisionto buy, not business! Do you have any favourites among them as i might just grab a couple for now and see if they get much attention.

My clients love Is It An Illusion (really dark shimmer blue similar to the old OPI Russian Navy), Angel in Disguise (a really dark shimmer grey) and Inner Vixen (a really dark shimmer brown/red). I love all three on me too, but I always like dark colours.

One other thing to mention. The are much thicker in consistency than other colours. You need to apply them thinly so as to not get wrinkles. For such dark colours, you will be amazed how fantastic the coverage is when you do the second coat. I wish all the colours were like this.

Last edited:
I offer Gelish and Shellac, but I have so many gelish colours and these look so similar to ones I already have so I think I'll skip this range and get the Shellac spring range instead.

Although quite tempted to get he loves me, he loves me not.

My clients love Is It An Illusion (really dark shimmer blue similar to the old OPI Russian Navy), Angel in Disguise (a really dark shimmer grey) and Inner Vixen (a really dark shimmer brown/red). I love all three on me too, but I always like dark colours.

One other thing to mention. The are much thicker in consistency than other colours. You need to apply them thinly so as to not get wrinkles. For such dark colours, you will be amazed how fantastic the coverage is when you do the second coat. I wish all the colours were like this.

Thank you very much.

I notice most of the newer ranges are thicker with better coverage in general. I find it much easier to use this way. No more 3 coats to get decent coverage :)

wish they would bring out a proper lilac colour....:mad:

Wish they would bring one out like Shellac Silver Chrome ( nice & solid/ opaque)

Ooohhhh! I just bought
Sweet Morning Dew
Golden Teal Party
A Mint of Spring
He loves me, he loves me not.

My new favorite Gelish colors of all time. I picked these out with ME in mind!

The two pinks are very similar and close to passion and gossip. A mint of spring is more vibrant than sea form. He loves me is almost a grape, love it.
Can't wait to have a play.

which pinks are you talking about? the three light colours look coral in all the swatches we have seen

Sweet morning dew is a light orange, no pink in it to be coral.
A petal for your thoughts and all dahlied up are more dark pink than red, no orange in it.
I'll post some color pops soon. I found this pic online and it is real close to the actual colors

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 16,640
Here's some good comparison swatches by chickettes

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434032.065257.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434032.065257.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,959
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434038.748615.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434038.748615.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,869
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434045.948510.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434045.948510.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 6,625
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434051.632019.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434051.632019.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 15,737
Here's some good comparison swatches by chickettes...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434140.265171.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434140.265171.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 294
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434149.198582.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434149.198582.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 263
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434155.331803.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434155.331803.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 253
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434161.798490.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360434161.798490.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 452
Me too, just ordered them all!

Where did you buy yours? I've been searching for them everywhere. I want the full sized bottles.

Here's some good comparison swatches by chickettes

Love those swatches, they are different enough for me. I can't wait for them to arrive.

Where did you buy yours? I've been searching for them everywhere. I want the full sized bottles.

I am in the UK so I ordered from Harmony UK

Loving both of the greens :) x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Here's some good comparison swatches by chickettes...

I just found this forum... thanks for posting my swatches :) I will be posting swatches of all of the colors in the next day or so. Let me know if you would like to see the new shades compared to any other colors and I'll do more comparisons if I own them.

I haven't seen the full size versions for sale anywhere yet. I grabbed the minis from my local Sally's in the meantime.

Gelish “Love in Bloom” Color Comparisons

~Andrea

P.S. I'm not a nail pro, just a blogger with a Gelish addiction!

Latest posts

Back