New Gelish colours. Love in bloom

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found this forum... thanks for posting my swatches :) I will be posting swatches of all of the colors in the next day or so. Let me know if you would like to see the new shades compared to any other colors and I'll do more comparisons if I own them.

I haven't seen the full size versions for sale anywhere yet. I grabbed the minis from my local Sally's in the meantime.

Gelish “Love in Bloom” Color Comparisons

~Andrea

P.S. I'm not a nail pro, just a blogger with a Gelish addiction!

I luv all your swatches chickettes! Thanks for taking your time to do that. You always have the best swatches :)

Pinks are very popular for me and even the 10ish i have dont seem to be enough so i'll be happy with some slightly different shades.

Mint of Spring and Sweet Morning Dew look like they could be very popular spring/summer colours for me. Garden Teal Party is a bit darker than i hoped, but you cant have it all :)

Is sweet morning dew similar to that orange cream?

Is sweet morning dew similar to that orange cream?

I just found this forum... thanks for posting my swatches :) I will be posting swatches of all of the colors in the next day or so. Let me know if you would like to see the new shades compared to any other colors and I'll do more comparisons if I own them.

I haven't seen the full size versions for sale anywhere yet. I grabbed the minis from my local Sally's in the meantime.

~Andrea

Welcome to Salon Geek. So glad you found us. Your input is always welcome.
Geek on!

I'm not ordering yet :Scared: i have sensible things to purchase first and i already have a huge enough range to drag it out another month.

Pinks are very popular for me and even the 10ish i have dont seem to be enough so i'll be happy with some slightly different shades.

Mint of Spring and Sweet Morning Dew look like they could be very popular spring/summer colours for me. :)

Sounds like you're weakening :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jeesh I wish I had some money, I need these now :cry:

Sounds like you're weakening :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I am!! If i manage to get to the end of this month without ordering, i will be very proud of myself!! Last few clients today have also said how pretty they look... surely thats good enough reason to order (or a sign that i'm talking about them too much!) ?!

Ordered this collection today.....should be with me tomorrow all being well :p

I saw the colours in person at the weekend and they are all delicious and not too similar to other colours. :Love:

There's a decent promotion on them at the moment too - 8oz Cleanse and 8oz Remover come free!

I am!! If i manage to get to the end of this month without ordering, i will be very proud of myself!! Last few clients today have also said how pretty they look... surely thats good enough reason to order (or a sign that i'm talking about them too much!) ?!

If clients are taking about them and like them then I see it more of an investment than spending more money lol ..... That's what I tell my hubby ;-) xx

If clients are taking about them and like them then I see it more of an investment than spending more money lol ..... That's what I tell my hubby ;-) xx

ooh i just dont tell the Mr, what he doesnt know and all that :wink2: i was trying to hang out until March and buy all my sensible stock up stuff first but i might just do lots of spending this month and not so much next month.... i don't really need to spread it out do i?! :biggrin:

Lol, temptation is just too hard to resist. They went on sale at 8pm on Friday night and I managed to hold out until 10.30pm - such willpower:rolleyes: I am hoping they will be here tomorrow :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: .

Lol, temptation is just too hard to resist. They went on sale at 8pm on Friday night and I managed to hold out until 10.30pm - such willpower:rolleyes: I am hoping they will be here tomorrow :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: .

Where did you purchase them?

Harmony UK

Oh boo, I live in the US. Here I only see minis in Sally's. i guess I'll have to wait a little longer til they go up on amazon. I've been checking everyday since feb 1. :/ thanks for responding anyways.

NTS Nail Tech Supply in the U.S. have them. Good website, I've ordered from them before.

HAND & NAIL HARMONY

I bought all but 2 colors . . Going back tomorrow to buy them. I have no control. But . . Really, theses are the colors I like for myself! These are the best Spring colors I've ever seen. These are the perfect colors for me. Check out my pic and I'm sure you will agree. . .I have to have them all! LOL

NTS Nail Tech Supply in the U.S. have them. Good website, I've ordered from them before.

HAND & NAIL HARMONY

I bought all but 2 colors . . Going back tomorrow to buy them. I have no control. But . . Really, theses are the colors I like for myself! These are the best Spring colors I've ever seen. These are the perfect colors for me. Check out my pic and I'm sure you will agree. . .I have to have them all! LOL

Thank you for sharing that link. I did come across that site but ive been resisting bc $100 plus shipping is a little more than I'm used to paying. I've gotten all my full sized bottles for less that $13 each including shipping. So I'm hoping if I wait another week more sellers will have them at lower prices. :) however that is the best priced site in the US I've seen so far. If I get to impatient i might just give in. ;)

I don't own a salon. I just buy them for myself and I have 50+ gelish bottles. I'm outta control! Heheh ;)

That's crazy for shipping! Had no idea. :(

That's crazy for shipping! Had no idea. :(

No no I meant the whole set is $100 and they charge shipping in addition. :)

~Andrea

I'm not meaning to be rude at all..just curious as to how you're buying the full sizes without being pro. I know sallys sells the minis to non pros but didn't think you could buy the full size.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back