New Guild Photographic Nail Competitions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have to provide a picture of the other hand, and you can use your own hand if you wish.

do you have to do the nail art on natural [non extended] nails too ?

If there is no before photo needed,
can I please ask as Cathie did, How are you going to know the nails have not been extended ???
As Gigi is going to be a judge on this one, i cant imagine anyone getting away with t&o or sculpts lol :lol:

Don't forget, there is still time to enter. The deadline for entries is May 16th, so make sure you hurry!

oooooh I'm really excited. Just sent my 2 entrys in -first ever comp!!
Dont think I'll do that well really, but given it a go.
Who else has entered?
xx

I hope the deadline that is 16th may closes at midnight because i can not get into hotmail for love nor money to send in my entry,(something wrong with net work)
i have been trying since 9.30pm this evening,
I'm off to bed now to sulk :cry:

How did I miss this !!!!

Can you run another one real soon please x

i think this competition has been unfortunately timed for many of us in the nail industry.

i for one am heavily involved with exhibiting at the many trade exhibitions at this time of the year and that combined with salon work means that i have precious little time [when i'm still awake :lol:] to myself.

i know many of us are in the same position and there are lots of techs also preparing for the big comps such as the nailympics..

if the deadline had been this time next month , i would definately have entered and supported the competition and i'm sure others would too but its a tricky time for a lot of industry professionals.

I hope the deadline that is 16th may closes at midnight because i can not get into hotmail for love nor money to send in my entry,(something wrong with net work)
i have been trying since 9.30pm this evening,
I'm off to bed now to sulk :cry:

Don't panic, you do have until midnight tonight to get your entries in!

Cool thanks hun, i have managed to send in my entry now so im smiling again now :hug:

Have the results for this been announced yet? Today is the 21st and I have checked the website but can't find anything. Thanks, lol xx

I asked Louisa earlier about this and was told
they are waiting for the results from one of the judges and as soon as this is in they will let us know on here, should be today or tomorrow,
i am guessing it will be tomorrow now hth :hug:

I asked Louisa earlier about this and was told
they are waiting for the results from one of the judges and as soon as this is in they will let us know on here, should be today or tomorrow,
i am guessing it will be tomorrow now hth :hug:
Thanks hun. I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone has done. Just think , nails, nail art and make-up. Coolio! x

i like the ice cream theme....its really nice unusual, well done Elaine Moore xx

:Love:I am absolutely thrilled to have won runner up for the bridal make-up comp! Sorry geeks, I am having a heady moment. I'm in the middle of stressful exams and this has really made my day!

Thank you judges xx

:Love:I am absolutely thrilled to have won runner up for the bridal make-up comp! Sorry geeks, I am having a heady moment. I'm in the middle of stressful exams and this has really made my day!

Thank you judges xx

Congrats Mrs C!!! :green:

:hug:

Thank you judges xx

Your bridal make up was gorgeous, well done :)

i like the ice cream theme....its really nice unusual, well done Elaine Moore xx

Thanks!! This was my first competition and I didn`t really know what they were looking for but I thought it was worth a try!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back