New Jessica Product

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to add that I had a demo with the geleration yesterday and will be bring it in.

I had the demo yesterday and it looks great! My rep did one nail on me a d I asked her to remove it as I wanted to see for myself it was that easy. It really is using their erase product which is acetone free may I add then in the hot mitts. 5 mins and the polishe just flakes off, no force and my natural nail was fine.
I love the fact it's an acetone free system that still fits in with the ethos of treating natural nails, as that's why I chose Jessica in the first place. Love to about your training as it's august before I can get on it!

I had the demo yesterday and it looks great! My rep did one nail on me a d I asked her to remove it as I wanted to see for myself it was that easy. It really is using their erase product which is acetone free may I add then in the hot mitts. 5 mins and the polishe just flakes off, no force and my natural nail was fine.
I love the fact it's an acetone free system that still fits in with the ethos of treating natural nails, as that's why I chose Jessica in the first place. Love to about your training as it's august before I can get on it!

Why do you think using acetone a problem? (Not a comment on the system which I'm sure is great. Just a straight forward question)

wow thanks for all the replys everybody! i feel overwhelmed! lol! well, i am so excited to start using it! im going on my training to warrington on the 5th of july and i cannot actually wait! x

I spoke to my rep this week and she told me it was more like Bio Sculpture gel, it has a base, a builder gel and a top coat. Their prices for the colours were more expensive than Shellac, by quite a bit I might add. I want something different and will go with Shellac, I already do Bio Sculpture gel and Jessica nail polishes.

I spoke to my rep this week and she told me it was more like Bio Sculpture gel, it has a base, a builder gel and a top coat. Their prices for the colours were more expensive than Shellac, by quite a bit I might add. I want something different and will go with Shellac, I already do Bio Sculpture gel and Jessica nail polishes.
Do you know what size the bottles are? X
Posted via Mobile Device

Did the rep speak to you on the phone or visit as I think she's only given you part of the picture. There is a builder gel & forms for the creation of sculpted nails & creating tips for clients who have broken nails, but the core of the treatment is the gel-polish, which needs a soak-off base gel, gel-polish & soak-off sealer.

The new Jessica gel-polish manicure needs no prep, other than to wipe the nail, it's painted on like a varnish, is set under UV in minutes & removed in minutes with a special soak-off solution. The product is based on their now-discontinued Coat of Armour formula, which is a mix of resin & polymer combinations that gives it a gel-like wear & lends strength to the natural nail. Also, like all Jessica polishess have been for years, way before many other ranges, they are free of formaldehyde, toluene & DBP.

As to their cost, as I don't use Shellac I have no idea as to comparative cost & relative bottle size, but I personally thought the opening order offer was very reasonable, as is the cost of replacement bottles.

To answer the other post, I seem to remember the bottles were the same size as the normal Jessica polishes, which is about 15ml or 0.5fl oz. I believe the CND bottle sizes are half this size, so perhaps that explains why the Jessica gel-polish is more expensive than Shellac?

Last edited:
Hi everyone
My Jessica rep came in last week to demo the new product your all taking about. Its a long lasting gel colour that cures under the lamp there 16 colours in the range. There no filing to the nails it goes on like nail polish in thin layers and the result is an extremely shiny nail that the shine will last till they come back. It soak's off in 5 to 10 min. You can still use all of Jessica products with it and you can even do a manicure after you applied the product on. It seems really good. My mother was the model and she told me it's still on her nails feels lovely and looks really shinny.
I have not used the shellec product so i cant compare.

Hi everyone
My Jessica rep came in last week to demo the new product your all taking about. Its a long lasting gel colour that cures under the lamp there 16 colours in the range. There no filing to the nails it goes on like nail polish in thin layers and the result is an extremely shiny nail that the shine will last till they come back. It soak's off in 5 to 10 min. You can still use all of Jessica products with it and you can even do a manicure after you applied the product on. It seems really good. My mother was the model and she told me it's still on her nails feels lovely and looks really shinny.
I have not used the shellec product so i cant compare.

Sounds just like Biosculpture except that Biosculpture has over 150 colours in its range:D x

is the new jessica product in a polish style bottle or does it come in a pot?

is the new jessica product in a polish style bottle or does it come in a pot?

The colour comes in a polish style bottle, and they're launching with 24 of the more popular Jessica colours, and I think the rep said the next 24 colours were already being developed.

my rep came today and she said there are two kits 12 and 24 I currently stock the calgel range but Geleration looks fab I really want to change over but will have to wait!!
it's not the same as calgel or bio sculpture it is very similar to the the gellish range and shellac

It actually irritates me how rude some people are on here, this website should be used for all trained professionals in hair and beauty to talk and compare advice on brands. Yes there are many people on here who have been in the industry for years and have tons of knowledge to share and offer those who need it. But bloody hell its pathetic trying to make statements about certain brands being made out like there the best and nothing compares! Where's the need for talking to geeks rudely especially from those who we actually want good advise from. Jessica haven't let much out but I hear from the reps it should be out soon, I'm sure it was worded as a forever polish, 'like' shellac and bio gel, please do not now comment about me using the word shellac! You don't know how long jessica or its manufacturors have been working on it for. And they don't cater to mature clients at all! Its all ages.
Posted via Mobile Device

It actually irritates me how rude some people are on here, this website should be used for all trained professionals in hair and beauty to talk and compare advice on brands. Yes there are many people on here who have been in the industry for years and have tons of knowledge to share and offer those who need it. But bloody hell its pathetic trying to make statements about certain brands being made out like there the best and nothing compares! Where's the need for talking to geeks rudely especially from those who we actually want good advise from. Jessica haven't let much out but I hear from the reps it should be out soon, I'm sure it was worded as a forever polish, 'like' shellac and bio gel, please do not now comment about me using the word shellac! You don't know how long jessica or its manufacturors have been working on it for. And they don't cater to mature clients at all! Its all ages.
Posted via Mobile Device

Im not sure I follow you..?

We've had our Jessica rep in this week with the all new Jessica Gel!! :D
We are very excited to be able to offer this product to our clients by mid July. The gel looks just like polish as is applied as easy, then cured under the light as with bio etc. 1 coat of 'prep', 1 coat of base and 2 coats of the colour! The colours are great something for EVERYONE, our model had a bright neon pink! It goes on with great ease and is as thin as a polish!
Our salon placed an order that day!!

I can't wait for mine to arrive; I went for 12 of the initial 24 colours to start with, but will probably get a few more very quickly!

I did my training yesterday and love the products, can't wait for them to arrive now and get started!!!

There is an article in Scratch magazine on the new Jessica product.

Here's to wishing for a speedy delivery of the Shellac lamp.;)

We had a jessica rep come to the salon & we used their new product called gelleration or something like that but like you, i cannot find anything about it at all! It was really nice & stayed super glossy/shiny! Its also a hybrid polish & not a builder gel like the shellac & gellish. does anyone have the trade prices to compare yet?
Help, really dont know which to go with!!!!

When my rep came she gave me a price sheet with the trade prices so that I could put together an order. Perhaps you could ask the rep to e-mail/send you a price list? I don't think anyone will be happy posting costings of their products on a public board viewable by clients as well as therapists, because you get some clients who expect the price to be that of the product with a little for your time & have no idea of overheads, taxes & insurances etc!

Latest posts

Back