New Performance tips from CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carl ,for me personally i chose my education and product company because i trust them,because i know that they are constantly manufacturing innovative products and continuously updating education.

For the above reasons i would give them a try and look forward to doing so.

There are company's out there who do offer cheats,when you have been trained by a creative education ambassador you discover this is not what they are about.

They are about progressing within our industry,offering new techniques whilst still maintaining the skill within our trade.

Hope this explains,my personal take on your comment :wink2:

Carl ,for me personally i chose my education and product company because i trust them,because i know that they are constantly manufacturing innovative products and continuously updating education.

For the above reasons i would give them a try and look forward to doing so.

There are company's out there who do offer cheats,when you have been trained by a creative education ambassador you discover this is not what they are about.

They are about progressing within our industry,offering new techniques whilst still maintaining the skill within our trade.

Hope this explains,my personal take on your comment :wink2:
does that mean everyone else is lying ?:)

Carl,i'm not exactly sure what you mean,but if you are asking my opinion on whether or not i think some companies claim their products do things they most certainly do not,then yes that is what i think :)

Carl,i'm not exactly sure what you mean,but if you are asking my opinion on whether or not i think some companies claim their products do things they most certainly do not,then yes that is what i think :)
i didn't ask for it, but i got it regardless.... and respect it, although it does seem many manufacturers were ahead of Creative on these tips, shame those manufacturers were ignored/slandered and slagged off......... until now.
Most techs in the know (and who have been for quite some time now) will ignore the (apparently) new tips and stay with what they know (and have proven themselves) without a brand name behind them to give them the confidence to use them.

they look just like opi structure tips.

These tips sound good.

I don't do enhancements yet, but was wondering, if they are well less, how do you "butt" them up to the natural nail ?

Also, how would you use them on a nail biter ? Apologies if this sounds stupid, but I'm trying to picture it in my head ....

Marlise

you dont butt them, you place them where you want them.

why would you see the smile:) it would be under the tip unless you left a long free edge, then it could show, but a custom blend would dort that one out.

i am with jac on this, i love pro impressions well-less tips, i use the natural coloured ones on myself all the time, they are very thin and flexible i have never had any problems with them being well-less.
i have seen a few threads where well-less tips where slated too.

I have only started using well-less tips and have been so surprised by their durability. I have used them on a few clients who are very heavy handed and not had any more problems than normal. Saves so much time faffing around too - yippee!

always use the well less tips...natural and white ... they are so much faster and tbh I have not had any problems... just take off the shine and away you go.

Just got to say, I tried my new Asian tips and they are even thinner than pro impressions:)

im gonna have to get some i think xx

Has anybody got a link to purchase these Asian tips as I wouldnt mind giving them a go. At the mo Im using the Creative tips and have found them to be great, however I havent used anything else, so would love to try!!

Also, excuse me if it has been mentioned before, but how would you apply the tip? Just like normal but with alot less filing, is this right?

Sorry for the ignorance, its just I havent a clue!! lol

well less tips you put where you want and they are thinner and easier to blend, the asian tips from sensual world actually have a very faint well.

Thanks Jac xx :hug:

I have only started using well-less tips and have been so surprised by their durability. I have used them on a few clients who are very heavy handed and not had any more problems than normal. Saves so much time faffing around too - yippee!

So no blending with the pro impressions tips then?

yes its best to blend, but if they had long nail beds you could place the tip and use it as a guide for your smile line.

i'm thinking outloud also, a few weeks ago, this (no buffing) would have been considered "cheating", now that CND bring them out everything is AOK !!!!! did I also see some negative responses from creative techs about well-less tips also?
It's fab we can all adjust ..... but we don't all need the go ahead from the almighty.
These "NEW" tips are like the asian tips that have been available for aaaaaaages.

Carl, :Kissing: :hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back