New salon fantastic offer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy BTN

Reaction score
Oh my god! karma has finally made it's way back to me!
Over the last couple of months i have had a salon owner interested in my work...

They saw my nails, said were impressed as every one seemed to be wearing ones done by me!

Then after practicing for about a year i qualified in hair extensions. I sent my ladies to them for creative cuts as i only cut and blend....
So at my wedding reception they said that they wanted a meeting with me about possible working in a new salon they are opening up in the city centre as they was really interested in my work......

Tonight was my second meeting!

On the ground floor - double width shopfront slap-bang in the middle of the city is hair, first level is beauty, third level is sunshowers and.....
Me!!!!!!! Hair and nail extensions!
I'm sooo pleased! I can't wait! They are printing up my cards and pricelist at the mo with the salon logos on, posters and the are taking out the hair advert from the street A-frame and putting me in the instead!!!!
Spoke to hubby tonight about quitting my day job, he has been really supportive and knows i will put my heart and soul into it.
My business cards are going to be put around town too at a few contacts we have already (strip clubs, football stadium, uni).
These past 2 years of wanting and waiting seem to have paid off tenfold and i still can't believe this has just fell in my lap!!!!
All the girls in the salon want their nails done (chargable) and a few want hair done too...

So i am marching in to work on Monday and offering to go part time or i'm leaving as i already do 5 days a week at the office, plus nails , plus if i do hair too i'd be working 8 days a week... it might finish me off!

Any tips? Any advice??
Anyone want to book in? Lol
xxx
Tammy

Well done you and good luck for the future xxxx

well done you

good luck and all the best

Fantastic news! Well done - sounds like you're going a great job so you should go from strength to strength.

Good luck!!!! :hug: You deserve it.

Fantastic news, well done. Hope all goes really well! x

Fanks everyone!!!!
I will try my best!
xxx

Sounds fabulous, the opportunity you wanted. Good luck:):)

wow tammy, this is incredible news !!!!
it sounds like 2007 might be your year.
you have worked hard though, you deserve all your plans to start paying off.
BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU :hug:

Well done and the very best of luck that it brings you everything that you want:hug:

Well done you, it shows that if you work hard and do great nails, you will eventually get noticed by the right people.

You go girl!:hug:

Good things come to those who wait. Congratulations I hope all goes well and hope this is your year.

sounds like a great oppertunity! all the best!! xx :green:

Latest posts

Back