New St Tropez booth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you spray tan

• Air brush compresser and curtain/pop up tent

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • HVPL and curtain/ pop up tent

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • HVPL in a booth

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I don't find it profitable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi

My tan machine needs updating, I have been looking at the new St Tropez (St.Tropez Prestige plus) the ultimate collapsible spray tan and extraction booth.

I don't really need it to collapse but it would be handy if its big. It has the HVPL system and extraction built in. In the last 3 years every year my spray tan business has doubled so....

At the moment we just have a pull round curtain to protect the wall and put a towel on the floor (slippage) i am thinking that a booth would

a) look a lot more professional
b) Be a lot easier to keep the room spray tan free

Does anyone have one? Or have you been sprayed in one??

All opinions are welcome :hug:

I have added a poll just to get a clearer idea of what you all use, and because i like graphs :lol:

BUMP!

Anyone? A few views but no answers??

I have the Tantrick screen. couldn´t afford the one with the extractor, but if you do a lot of tans they are really good.

I think a professional stand would always look better than a spray tan tent but I have never tried the new St Tropez one that you mentioned so cant comment on that particular one. Is it similar to the Ultimate Air?

Hey

I have the prestige, which is the one down I suppose because it doesnt collapse. People always comment on how lovely it is, and how they didn't really like the tents. But obviously they are very expensive compared to a tent.

I love how easy they are to clean and also you get minimal overspray with the system.

You have to consider you need to buy filters for the extraction unit though.

God I sound like a St. Tropez rep! lol!

Any more questions ask away,

hth

becki xxx

HI Bexi

How much did you pay for your booth? If you don't mind my asking?

Do you really use 1/2 the ammount of lotion?
Is it really cheaper in the long run?
How much are the filters?
How is the overspray?
Realistically how many tans do you get out of the gallon bottle?
Do you use other tans in it or just st tropez?

Last edited:
I'm just introducing tanning to my business and am lucky enough to have a disability shower room in my home.
The only thing I'd been wondering about was staining my shower curtains and then my daughter, who's a student nurse told me that they use disposable curtains on the wards, so problem solved.:lol:
However, if I find I am busy with tanning then I intend to upgrade my system from air brush and compressor and I intend to have some form of portable tent so as to take advantage of tanning parties.

Hi, I am new to Salon Geek and to Spray Tanning and am really confused about what system to use. I have looked at St Tropez website but can't find any information about there equipment or training - have also emailed them with no reply yet!! Could you possibly pass on a contact number for them. Cheers. Janine

I use the tent and mini mist pro machine, it gives fantastic results and I dont think it looks un profesional at all!! I have not used the booths myself, so just my opinion chick xxxx

I have an extraction booth although not st tropez. It makes life easier for me personally, especially inbetween clients. no mess no fuss. Easy to clean and looks professional. x

I have the prestige plus it was quite pricey but is so easy to use and clean and there is hardly any over spray, I never take it down though so dont really know how quick it is to take down and put up again. I got it in october and am still on my first bottle of tan and I do A lot of tanning. All my clients love the tan and almost all have been back for a second or more. I am glad I went for this one as I looked at Fake Bakes and apart from not liking the colour of fake bake the gun kept breaking in the demonstration and the room was full of over spray.

I think a professional stand would always look better than a spray tan tent but I have never tried the new St Tropez one that you mentioned so cant comment on that particular one. Is it similar to the Ultimate Air?

Hi oey

No its a simple booth with extraction built in and the lvp machine too.

It looks really nice but it is a lot of money, i am always cautious when spending a lot on equiptment for the salon.

It is new so not a lot of feedback on it as yet.

I dunno if this helps,but you will be able to see it all first hand if you are going to Excel,i know they will be there as my hubby is building their exhibition !

Do they offer this booth with a 'pay monthly' option? Just an idea? x

Hi

Yes they have offered me an insalon demo, plus an interest free monthly scheme. Its just i dont want to make a mistake, if i order it at the show i will get £500 of retail FOC too so it is tempting!

Are you going Becki? I will see you there!

Get them to come and do the demo. They were really good to me as I ordered mine before the manchester show but the rep phoned and said I could have the offer they were giving at the show. And their support and marketing is good

Hi

Yes they have offered me an insalon demo, plus an interest free monthly scheme. Its just i dont want to make a mistake, if i order it at the show i will get £500 of retail FOC too so it is tempting!

Are you going Becki? I will see you there!

Nope,how typical HE gets to go and i have to stay here :grr: lol,have fun x

[hi,
I have a Sttropez Booth Spare in my Salon.If i am thinking of selling it
email me [email protected]

My tan machine needs updating, I have been looking at the new St Tropez (St.Tropez Prestige plus) the ultimate collapsible spray tan and extraction booth.

I don't really need it to collapse but it would be handy if its big. It has the HVPL system and extraction built in. In the last 3 years every year my spray tan business has doubled so....

At the moment we just have a pull round curtain to protect the wall and put a towel on the floor (slippage) i am thinking that a booth would

a) look a lot more professional
b) Be a lot easier to keep the room spray tan free

Does anyone have one? Or have you been sprayed in one??

All opinions are welcome :hug:

I have added a poll just to get a clearer idea of what you all use, and because i like graphs :lol:[/quote]

HI

Thanks for the offer but your a day too late!! I got the new ultimate air booth yesterday at the show!!

Latest posts

Back