Nfu.Oh 3D & Imbedded Acrylic Designs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vivid

Reaction score
Hi all!

I have posted some pics of 3D and Imbedded Acrylic Designs using the Nfu.Oh Colored Acrylics and Mixed Media at www.vividnails.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoy the site!

Cheers,
Viv Simmonds.

stunning thanks for sharing

They're all brilliant, my fave is the 3rd one down tho :)

I love them !!! your work is fab and i sooo cant wait for you to come to the UK and Nfu.oh products too :lol: I am waiting patiently, promise !!:smack: Oh and i have had a look at the new collections and they look gorgeous....

Haze x

I looked at the website that you supplied and the 3D nails are brilliant, they are very attractive, I would defo wear them if I had the opportunity

Love your work, have been a fan of it for a while now:)

beautiful work

:eek::eek: Fabulous 3D designs!

Beautiful Viv!

Would love to see some video tutorial done of them.

Thank you.

x x x

Hi All!

Thank you all so much!

Purleynailz, I cannot wait to get out to the UK and I hope to meet you in person next year! The new collections are so beautiful, and the best part is, I keep finding new color combinations all the time! They are truly the most amazing powders I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

I am actually working currently on creating some step by step dvd's for design. I will be posting the link on my blog and website. I will let you know as soon as I have done this.

Cheers,
Viv Simmonds
xxx

Hi there

Are we able to buy the products in the UK as I am really interested in getting some. Please advise

heidi

Hi there

Are we able to buy the products in the UK as I am really interested in getting some. Please advise

heidi

Hi, i know that Debbie Taylor in New Zealand is authorised to ship Nfu.oh products to the UK till there is a distributor in place here, not sure if Viv Simmonds ships to the UK tho.....
The website address for where i get my Nfu.oh products from is www.nznailacademy.co.nz :)
Hths
Hazel xx

They are all so beautiful I would not like to say which one is my favourate :hug:
jo xx

Hi,
If you can hold out a tad more there will be a supplier in the UK. LOL! It's not too far off now - I promise! :)

Cheers,
Viv Simmonds
xxx

Latest posts

Back