No More Marco..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

* Nail Freak *

Reaction score
Sob Sob... Marco Pagliuca (sp) is no longer training :cry: i spoke to creative today about spa mani/pedi and i was told Marco is not going to be training no more.
I must say he is a great chap and i had such a laugh with him and i wish him and his wife all the best in their salon. I just wish i had done some more training with him! Marco you rock!! :lol: :hug: :hug:

oh no :cry:

So no one now in Leicester (was jane cook) , Nottingham (was Tricia) OR BIRMINGHAM (was marco)*mega BUMMBER* for me and fellow midland geeks

Ambx

Who is doing the Birmingham training now then instead?

So no one now in Leicester (was jane cook) , Nottingham (was Tricia) OR BIRMINGHAM (was marco)*mega BUMMBER* for me and fellow midland geeks

Ambx

No one in coventry either! :cry:

Marianne (cant remember her last name) training @ ellisons x

Who is doing the Birmingham training now then instead?

ah there is ellisons isnt there....maybe they are still running.

What Is Going On Here Creative?!?!?!?!?

What Is Going On Here Creative?!?!?!?!?

Absoluely nothing :rolleyes: You all jump to immediate conclusions.:!: Marco and Pally have just had their second baby; have opened a threading bar in Birmingham Havey Nicks, many of Marco's teks at Marco Benito are prego and neither of them can give the commitment to the Creative Nail Acdemy that we would need - understandable in their circumstances. Sometimes, it is time to move on; just like the lovely Trisha in Notts. Trisha's husband has opened a restaurant that is prooving very successful and busy and she wants to help. She also has 2 kids and a salon to run. We expect 150% commitment from our Education Ambassadors and that is what they always give. If they can't give it anymore because of circumstances, then it isn't a problem but time for newbies and time to move forward.

As to Ellisons - Jane Cook covered Brimingham, Coventry and Leicester and Marianne Manley will be doing the same (Leicester is the only Ellison's that she may have a problem with but that is also the Ellison's we do the least training in anyway). Marianne took 1st place in liquid & powder at Manchester a couple of years ago and is a kick-ass trainer; I for one am thrilled she will be taking care of Ellison's so... I guess, there's no problem.:)

I guess there's gonna be room for Glynis soon:)

Absoluely nothing :rolleyes: You all jump to immediate conclusions.:!: Marco and Pally have just had their second baby; have opened a threading bar in Birmingham Havey Nicks, many of Marco's teks at Marco Benito are prego and neither of them can give the commitment to the Creative Nail Acdemy that we would need - understandable in their circumstances. Sometimes, it is time to move on; just like the lovely Trisha in Notts. Trisha's husband has opened a restaurant that is prooving very successful and busy and she wants to help. She also has 2 kids and a salon to run. We expect 150% commitment from our Education Ambassadors and that is what they always give. If they can't give it anymore because of circumstances, then it isn't a problem but time for newbies and time to move forward.

As to Ellisons - Jane Cook covered Brimingham, Coventry and Leicester and Marianne Manley will be doing the same (Leicester is the only Ellison's that she may have a problem with but that is also the Ellison's we do the least training in anyway). Marianne took 1st place in liquid & powder at Manchester a couple of years ago and is a kick-ass trainer; I for one am thrilled she will be taking care of Ellison's so... I guess, there's no problem.:)

No problem at all Mrs G. i shall continue my training with Creative and look forward to meeting my new educator xx

i've done some training with marco, he is great fun.
so easy to get to him too with his plce right by the train station.

Ambx

I didn't know Trish had stopped as well, has she still got her salon open?

noone else better leave xx

Looks like the votes are well and truly in for glynis and i second it, go go glynis :hug:

I can vouch for G - she is fantastic - both in personality and her skills - give it a go G - we will all support you love n snuggs Deb xxx

sob sob , i use ellisons at leicester, maybe not anymore , sob sob!!

I'll give a vote for G-Woman!!!

Latest posts

Back