Not well and new client coming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much to everyone that has made offers to help you are very lovely ladies....I am in no where near as much pain this morning so will be able to carry the service out myself....thank you so much and thank you to the lovely lady that understands how this feels...you really cannot imagine how painful it is...imagine a heart attack....
Jane

Thank you so much to everyone that has made offers to help you are very lovely ladies....I am in no where near as much pain this morning so will be able to carry the service out myself....thank you so much and thank you to the lovely lady that understands how this feels...you really cannot imagine how painful it is...imagine a heart attack....
Jane
Ahh glad your a bit better, that sounds awful for you, hope it goes💐 well and get well soon x x🌻

After all that she has just cancelled....

After all that she has just cancelled....

Typical! Glad you're feeling a little bit better. I've had the same condition and know just how awful the pain is...hope you continue to improve xx

Thank you redduck...I just hope I never get it again once I'm better...x

Isn't that typical of clients!! You get yourself ready & then they cancel. Well take the time to relax instead. :)

Typical eh! Well see it as a positive. Your professionalism had you up and at 'em in the face of such adversity. Well done you. Now, off you go and relax 😊 Feel better xx

Thanks ladies...I'm just going to chill today ready for a full day tomorrow...x

Arh your welcome anyway would of helped if you needed it. Get better soon sounds awful! X

Ahh no after all the worrying, hopefully you can rest up and feel happy with the fact you never cancelled. Also this thread shows help is never far away if needed :) x x

Ahh no after all the worrying, hopefully you can rest up and feel happy with the fact you never cancelled. Also this thread shows help is never far away if needed :) x x

Couldn't day it better myself! Glad your feeling better x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back