Nsi - Dvd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi im getting really impatient noo,iv still not recieved my nsi dvd :cry:.Is anyone else still waiting for theirs ?:hug:

I have my DVD and they are great, but yesterday I was having look on ebay and I cant believe it but someone is selling one on there!!

:hug:

Thanks for the info im going to register with them now x:)

Got mine this morning rang and asked for it on weds so not bad going was worried that it wouldnt come, those of you still waiting i would give them a ring and just jog their memories
hth
jen:)

cant believe this -ordered mine before this thread 4 weeks ago was even started and have rung 4 times and still not received it

last week they said i would have it by wednesday and its now friday .... hmmmm think will give up just not meant to be

x

cant believe this -ordered mine before this thread 4 weeks ago was even started and have rung 4 times and still not received it

last week they said i would have it by wednesday and its now friday .... hmmmm think will give up just not meant to be

x

Dont give up the dvd is so worth it.

I ordered mine from Glasgow and got it next day!!

Cant get time to watch it though, aaagh!!!!:mad:

Dont give up the dvd is so worth it.
Same here, ordered mine last Wednesay week and still waiting.:cry: Will be 2 weeks this week! Aaargghh! Can't wait this long! :mad:

aarrrrgghh :)

still waiting - so have just rang them now and lady says she will hand write envelope and personally put one in post today to me

so fingers crossed

nicola
x

wahay

it arrived today - off to watch it now

x

Has everybody got theirs that requested it???
I have a spare one they sent me 2 for some reason pm me if interested:eek:

Mine came yesterday finally! It is very good too. x x x

They make everything look so easy.

Im still waiting for mine i ordered it about three weeks ago !!!

my dvd arrived today - its fab !

I ordered mine about 2 or 3 weeks ago & it's still not arrived yet :(

How long does it roughly take?

i just ordered mine!!!!

Latest posts

Back