NSI Simplicite question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sher_k

Reaction score
Just after I qualified I bought some tubs of the NSI Simplicity poly dip stuff. The lady in the shop told me this can also be used with a monomer like a normal acrylic powder. Is this possible? I gave it a try and it seemed to set ok but shaping and buffing was impossible without losing the colour. Anyone have any advice please?

Just after I qualified I bought some tubs of the NSI Simplicity poly dip stuff. The lady in the shop told me this can also be used with a monomer like a normal acrylic powder. Is this possible? I gave it a try and it seemed to set ok but shaping and buffing was impossible without losing the colour. Anyone have any advice please?
It works fine with monomer, I actually prefer using it that way.

You need to treat it as you would a design acrylic, apply over a thin clear base, use it just thick enough to get the co!our and then cap with clear. Then you won't be filing through the colour.

It works fine with monomer, I actually prefer using it that way.

You need to treat it as you would a design acrylic, apply over a thin clear base, use it just thick enough to get the co!our and then cap with clear. Then you won't be filing through the colour.

Amazing I’ll try that, thanks!

Latest posts

Back