October Scratch magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I e-mailed them last week and received an e-mail today saying they would send one out tonight. Will be my first issue :)

oh no i am gutted my subscription has just run out!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I want to see sam's front cover now now now...............

and also at the show someone said that i am one of the nominees for the stomp award?? WHAT.... just went on facebook and had a message from alex that had the nominees on it...

how did this happen i don't understand how it works, i think there must be a typing error????:lol:

I just realised the date and that I hadn't had my copy of Scratch. :idea: Knew I'd find the answer on Salon Geek (what a great site). Have just e-mailed them so hopefully my copy will arrive soon. :)

Well I've had the busiest month and only just realised - NO SCRATCH MAG!!!!!!!
I've rang the number given on here and emailed just now the name 'Paulette' etc.
Poor old Paulette - she'll be really busy looking up all this lot - bless her!
I have to say, I'm missing it, now I know it's well late!

I rang last week and they said they would send me one out but still haven't received anything. x

Mines not arrived either..

Still no mag for me :irked:

awww what are we like!! They'll all arrive tomorrow (touch wood) and salongeek will be soooooo quiet - cos we'll all have our feet up reading it! I emailed Paulette again today and got a short and sweet 'On it's way...Promise!' so fingers crossed again girls :hug:

I'm not particularly worried about it..I like a good read but tbh at the end of the day it is usually on time and never encountered any probs before....even magazine companies can have a bad day eh?
A batch went missing and it is being resolved so all should be well that ends well soon.
If I don't get it I won't lose sleep tbh but IF you think YOU are in this issue I'm sure Alex and the team will do their utmost to get a copy to you.
Let's give them chance to get sorted.

Dear Caz

sorry to be a pain

this si bound to happen to someone as the massive amount of copies being resent out is mega

please call Pam again on 0208 647 3133

so sorry about this

it's a crazy time in the Scratch office and I guess somehow your address got overlooked

very sorry - so keep badgering them / oops I mean - US!

Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Caz

sorry to be a pain

this si bound to happen to someone as the massive amount of copies being resent out is mega

please call Pam again on 0208 647 3133

so sorry about this

it's a crazy time in the Scratch office and I guess somehow your address got overlooked

very sorry - so keep badgering them / oops I mean - US!

Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Alex, No worries. x

I phoned on monday and still no sign of my magazine,
getting really fed up now :cry:

I phoned on monday and still no sign of my magazine,
getting really fed up now :cry:

Same here. If it isn't here tomorrow I will ring again on monday. I bet we get November's issue before october!!

I phoned this morning and was told that a big batch were sent out yesterday so fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

Yeh... I rang last Fri and still haven't got. If it still doesn't come tommorrow I may call again and make some serious threats (only joking...I'm nice really!:lol:)

Dear Geeks

as you can imagine this is extremely embarrassing for us at Scratch

we cannot believe that this has happened to us -
it is just one of those crazy matters

to be honest I am filled with delight when i read your messages as it seems to me that Scratch is well received

so I truly thank you for that

so , if your copies do not arrive, please just call

keep hasseling us

i am so sorry that i even have to ask you to

thank you again for patience and understanding- as it said above- we all have bad days - and this one belongs to Scratch!

love Alexxxxxxxxx
- call 0208 647 3133

Mine arrived this morning thanks x

I got mine this morning too :green:
thanks Alex xxx

I got mine today! Yey thanks Alex and people at Scratch xxxxx

Nope still waiting :cry:

Latest posts

Back