October Scratch magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sod the cover I wanna see me in it this month!
Sorry Sam you know I lurve ya hunni and ya nails are fabaroonie but Ive already seen the cover on the scratch website!:hug: I aint seen me though or Rachel coz thats all inside the mag!!! And now I'm really impatient.:irked:
Did get an email as I emailed Alex yesterday and asked her if she could investigate and Joanne emailed me today to say they were sending a new copy out first class this arvo for me. They are also investigating what has gone wrong this month too.
Will wait and see if I get it in the morning
Jen xx

I've not received mine either. I'll be contacting them tomorrow if it doesn't arrive.

Sod the cover I wanna see me in it this month!
Sorry Sam you know I lurve ya hunni and ya nails are fabaroonie but Ive already seen the cover on the scratch website!:hug: I aint seen me though or Rachel coz thats all inside the mag!!! And now I'm really impatient.:irked:
Jen xx

ahhh don't worry about it...I know what you mean...there are some great features in side too...i think its just my excuse to sit and each choc chip cookies, now i will have to look all thin at GMex. lol:rolleyes:
Sx

I haven't received my copy yet either :irked: I think they're gonna be busy answering the phones tomorrow...if my doesn't arrive I'll be ringing them too :rolleyes:

Its arrived.....so do not disturb while i break open the choc chip's and drink my tea........some great features.......

Sam

rang scratch this morning, they are posting another out to me, a load have gone awol, im getting withdrawel symptons! at this rate I'll be getting giddy looking foward to Novembers issue!

rang scratch this morning, they are posting another out to me, a load have gone awol, im getting withdrawel symptons! at this rate I'll be getting giddy looking foward to Novembers issue!

Do you have the number for them...post has been but no magazine :irked:

Its arrived.....so do not disturb while i break open the choc chip's and drink my tea........some great features.......

Sam

Doh!! .... still waiting (taps fingers impatiently) :irked:

Hello patient Scratch readers!

Here is a statement from Scott Derbyshire. We have been made aware of the fact many people don't have their October issue yet and so we have been investigating - today the situation has been revealed...

"It has been brought to our attention that there are a number of paid-for subscribers of Scratch Magazine that have still not received their October edition, after investigating this with our mailing house it appears that a batch of subscriber editions have gone missing somewhere along the distribution network. Unfortunately we cannot determine who these people are, we only know that these individuals have subscribed in the last 12 months.

With this in mind, if you have not received your copy please contact the subscription hotline 0208 647 3133 or, alternatively e-mail [email protected] or [email protected] - to arrange for another copy to be issued, or to have your subscription extended by another month.

We would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you. And thank you for your patience and support.

Scott Derbyshire & Alex Fox

Hello patient Scratch readers!

Here is a statement from Scott Derbyshire. We have been made aware of the fact many people don't have their October issue yet and so we have been investigating - today the situation has been revealed...

"It has been brought to our attention that there are a number of paid-for subscribers of Scratch Magazine that have still not received their October edition, after investigating this with our mailing house it appears that a batch of subscriber editions have gone missing somewhere along the distribution network. Unfortunately we cannot determine who these people are, we only know that these individuals have subscribed in the last 12 months.

With this in mind, if you have not received your copy please contact the subscription hotline 0208 647 3133 or, alternatively e-mail [email protected] or [email protected] - to arrange for another copy to be issued, or to have your subscription extended by another month.

We would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you. And thank you for your patience and support.

Scott Derbyshire & Alex Fox

Thankyou Alex for letting us know, hopefully it will be all back to normal next month :lol:.xxx
I finally recieved mine this morning!! woohoo!! I'm gonna go make a coffee, sit down and get my monthly fix of Scratch!!!! :)

AAAAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!! mine just arrived WOOO HOOOOOO I called yesterday it arrives today excellent service thanx scratch :mad:)

got mine this morning. Im on page 42 woo thanks sam for your lovely comment. X x your nails on the cover are fantastic hunni. X x jen
Posted via Mobile Device

Still haven't got mine....thanks for the info Alex.
I have emailed so hopefully will have my Scratch fix soon.

Thanks Alex, I have emailed too so fingers crossed my copy comes soon...I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms :irked:

GOT MINE!!!!.Great nails on the cover Sam xx

Still waiting for mine but its always late so will ring them in the morning.

Still not got mine, so i rung them today so hope i get it tomorrow.
They said that a batch had gone missing......how strange!

Hope we all get it soon. xx

I emailed and they said they were going to send me one out :green:

Latest posts

Back