Oh my days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
i am so happy the i could cry

i did a rebalance last friday and asked her to come back for a half price manicure today

well 1 she turned up and 2 there was not one bit of lifting

i am over the moon

lancslass said:
i am so happy the i could cry

i did a rebalance last friday and asked her to come back for a half price manicure today

well 1 she turned up and 2 there was not one bit of lifting

i am over the moon

well done you - get back from over the moon and have a stiff drink tonight to celebrate

its a good feeling isnt it when things go to plan - i remember when i used to have probs with lifting, tho it was with another product, but now that i only use creative i dont have any lifting - the first time tho was brill - so i know exactly how youre feeling pet

Good for you, well done!

Louisa x

Well done chick!

Have more faith!

Way to go.. proud of you keep it up x x x x

thanks guys

i really am proud i would like to of taken a photo be i think she would of though i was a nail freak.lol

don,t want to chase her away now lol

after my first set all dropping off with in 3 days i have been so nervous all week with this set i could imagine her either not showing at all today or coming in and half of them missing,,,,,,,,,,,, but they looked like new yipppppppppeeeeeeee

only thing i can say is she has been applying solar oil every day and she has a regrowth line already around the cuticle

so she bought a bigger bottle lol

how wonderful!! be giddy all day!

Latest posts

Back