Oh Sweet sorrow....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
im in to my last hour before turing another year older

i cant bear it where have the years gone andd how fast they are passing

do you celebrate or stay in bed all day on your birthday?????:cry:

try to stay in bed. Not much chance of that these days so i get plastered:)

Lisa you crazy chick what u on about, you should embrace another year! Youve got so much to look forward to! Look at all what youve done in this last year!
And dont you dare stay in bed all day! Do your nails, tan etc and get yourself out!!Have lotsa fun and get so drunk that you fall over!!lol!and HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN 40 MINUTES!:hug: :hug:

Happy birthday in 37 minutesxxxxxxxxxxx

i normally stay in bed ..get up clean up ..do more boring chores than ever as if to punish myself
i never get to go out ,as its only 2 weeks before xmas so everybodys skint ..
i never celebrated coz i never seen the point ...every year got more and more dull
but now !!! its different because this year my life has changed so much and i know the next few years hold even more for me
i am much happier in myself the older i get ....so for me ...BRING IT OOONNN !!!

big happy birthday hugs for you :hug: :hug: :hug:
in 32 minutes xxxxx

happy birthday enjoy your day
x

Happy birthday in 30 mins :eek: countdown :lol:

There are only two things we can be certain of in this life

1 - we will continually get older!
2 - we will die!

Me - arteries clogged, liver pickled, wrinkles that can out do them err wrinkly dogs :lol:

Do I care?????

Nah - gotta live yer life to the full and enjoy it :green: :green: :green:

Happy Birthday Lisa xxxx

Ps - hope Mork takes you out and buys you something nice :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

have been very naughty and opened my presents already and mark and olivia have bought me a pink razor moble phone,new shredder as im worried sick about ID fraud lol and my daughters card made me cry im a right wuss lol

Ooh you naughty girl! I always do the same tho! Cool pink phone! Bit emotional are we?!! Bless ya i always get emotional lately! :hug:

going to bed now Happy birthday in 18mins xxxx:hug:

thanks for all your birthday wishes girls

night tricky

have a brilliant day in 11 minutes timexxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Lisa....

you are not on the database as being a birthday girl tomorrow... :hug:

Hope you have a lovely day :hug:

Off to bed now :zzz:

Night cheeky! and have a fab day tomorrow!!:hug: :hug:

NIGHT LADIES

speak to you all tomorrow with more wrinkles proberbly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOUUUUUU :hug: :hug: :hug:

Night, night & HOPE YOU HAVE A FAB BIRTHDAY!!!!! :)

Happy Birthday..................to you, to me, to US!! Well at least you're not as old as I am today!!! From one Lancashire lass to another...................EE BY GUM, have a great day. :lol:
Love and best wishes
Martine xx

happy birthday hun !! but HOW OLD ARE YA ?????:lol: or ainy ya gonna tell us , xx

Latest posts

Back