On Screen Media Company

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for everyone's advice and comments.

I have spoke to the rep and told him I won't be going ahead with it. He spent the next 5 mins trying to talk me round... I had to disconnect the call to get my point across in the end.. turned out to be very pushy!

No matter.. I am glad that I asked for advice now though :)

:hug:

Grr, pushy reps! You just know they are gonna rip you off!!!

Hi Jen, I dont think many people would probably sit around in a leisure centre long enough to read it anyway. I would go with the others advice, contact your local doc surgery, bet its loads cheaper aswell. My friend works for local care direct and pendoc, do you want me to find out if she knows how to go about it, as you are in same area as me ?? Think I may do it myself at our local doc xx

Hi Jen, I dont think many people would probably sit around in a leisure centre long enough to read it anyway. I would go with the others advice, contact your local doc surgery, bet its loads cheaper aswell. My friend works for local care direct and pendoc, do you want me to find out if she knows how to go about it, as you are in same area as me ?? Think I may do it myself at our local doc xx

Thanks Sam but I think I will carry on just doing what I do now and give this a miss. If you go for it.. let me know how it goes for you please. Which area are you in?

Halifax hun, just down the road (well a fair bit down the road !!). Contacted my friend, she isnt sure, so have left a message with my local docs, will let you know the price etc if you like ???? xx

Latest posts

Back