One to one tuition... what would you pay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Keating

Reaction score
was just wondering what you all would think the acceptable price would be for one on one nail training L & P ? H x

was just wondering what you all would think the acceptable price would be for one on one nail training L & P ? H x

I think it would totallydepend on the person or the training provider offering the training! The better the reputation of either, the more I would pay.

Maybe a good starting point could be what they would have charged for an hour of their work?

I think it would totallydepend on the person or the training provider offering the training! The better the reputation of either, the more I would pay.

I totally agree with geeh here reputation is a bit thing to take into consideration

Well, I believe that you get what you pay for in life. xxx.

With a reputable company you've gotta pay what you've gotta pay:)

This is an impossible question to answer really without knowing what you want to acheive.

There are some people I wouldn't waste my time on, never mind my money, and there are those that I would practically mortgage my house (if hubby would let me:lol:) for the pleasure of half an hour with....

You need to assess the individuals skills and look at their track record at delivering what they promise. If you can't research them yourself (ie ask others about their skill and acheivement), then ask for references. See how much time spent with them would benefit you....more importantly how much more money would it truly earn you and then work out the simple maths as to whether it is worthwhile.

over the 4 years i've been in the nail/beauty industry i have been on LOADS of courses!

DEFO....you get what you pay for PLEASE dont scrimp on your training, it actually costs you more in the long run as you end up disheartened and end up paying twice!:hug:

Latest posts

Back