OPI, CND or NSI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella_nails

Reaction score
Hi.

Ive been looking around hard at L&P systems and who to do it with. i wanna be sure before i rush into anything. Been looking at 3, OPI, CND & NSI.
What are everyones views and what you use? OPI would be the best for getting there as the head office training centre is round the corner from me and as i have a young baby i didnt want to go too far.
But looking at the NSI website it did draw me into it. I have been sent some info from CND, and am just needing to save up the pennies too, lol. x

All 3 are good companies, but I'm a Creative person through and through so that would be my recommendation. Their training is excellent as are the products.

personnaly i would go with cnd, the afte sales service it second to none. OPI yes there products may be good, but after sales is rubbish (this is from personal experience) nsi - cant comment but when i trained with them years ago, they did try there best to help - but not as good as cnd

you get what you pay for flower - i travelled 150 mile round trip for my education, and was well worth it - just cos its nearer - dont make THAT a first choice

my views only

i travelled 150 mile round trip for my education, and was well worth it - just cos its nearer - dont make THAT a first choice

Totally agree with G here, it is always better to get the standard of education that you need no matter how far you have to travel, doing a 150 mile round trip to get more education is well worth it. :hug:

All are good companies, but NSI is a great choice. They have excellent educators and the product is AMAZING. For the long-term, you want good product and a support system with training academy you attend. Choosing based on location is practical, but sometimes you have to go with your gut :)

It's not just IMO hun CND are award winner for product and eductation. I also echo what Peter Pan said hun hth's

I can't say ive used nsi or opi systems but I can say that I use creative and my clients love the look of the nails and i have never had any problem with the product lasting etc. i will be sticking with creative well worth a try hun!

I am about to convert to OPI, next month in fact. I would suggest that instead of going by locality or web sites that you give each of the companies a call and find out all you want that way. You will get a much better idea by doing this.

Cant fault CND for training and after support ... FANTASTICO !

Im an opi girl and i love there products, converting to them the training was good too!

xx

Latest posts

Back