OPI favourites?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katie1808

Reaction score
I am just about to put in an order with Lena White for some OPI, very excited.

I was wondering if some of the OPI geeks could tell me what OPI colours are mose popular with clients at the mo?

I already have:

Toy with Me
Princesses Rule
Bubble Bath
Coney Island
Apline White
Heart Throb
Not just a waitress
Effiel for this colour

Thinikng about getting:

Mrs O'leary's BBQ
Linkin park after dark
Some from the Christmas collection?

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

I am also concerned that some of the older clients may not like the dark fashion colours any colour suggestions for the older lady?

Thanks

Katie

My all time fave opi colour is OPI INK. Its a gorgeour dark purple with glitter in it. X
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi

Just loving the new "Baby its coal outside" and "brand new skates".

I love:

passion
louvre me lourve me not
mrs o'learys bbq
lincoln park at midnight
nomads dream
strawberry margeritta
big apple red
st. petersburgandy
not so bora-bora pink
chocolate shakespeare
a rose at dawn broke by noon
we'll always have paris
peru-by red

hope that helps

becki xxx

Hiya,

We're like kids in a sweet shop aren't we (LOL!)

I have 35 differnet lacquers but my clients have 2 fav's,

1. Bogata Blackberry (deep burgandy red)
2. Baguette me Not (salmony brown - its in the new France collection)

I personally love Espresso yourself/style (can't remember) Deepest brown with gold flecks. Also Russian Navy (the perfect deep blue) and finally Happy Anniversay (silvery) great for french tips with a difference.

All OPI is great so you can't really go wrong!

Enjoy shopping!
Tracy

i paid a visit to sally's today and got ,

"you're a doll" and "glamour game",

glamour game being my new favourite!

both are from the holiday in toyland collection,

:D

Love, love, love OPI!!! :green: I've now got over 40 of their polishes and have yet to dislike any of them. I recently bought the France collection and there are some gorgeous deep purples and burgundy's in it.

Of the top of my head I can only think of a few names but my most popular colours tend to be the browns and earthy colours. Also the cult colours like Lincoln park after dark, russion navy etc, im not really a waitress. Anything that is seen on a celeb is always requested as soon as its been printed in a mag lol.

When I first became a stockist I asked for there 20 most popular colours which my rep was able to give to me and also there latest collection. If you are going to advertise OPI then I would definetly get the latest collections in every season. I have had clients book in before around the launch date and if the collection hasn't arrived they aren't to happy, so now i always order in advance !!

for a french i love kyoto pearl and passion.

I use mostly Creative polishes but OPI Aphrodite's Pink Nightie is a very popular pink with older ladies.

Bagota blackberry,suzi says dah and lincoln park after dark are popular winter colours for me.Pompeii purple is a very popular choice for toes in the summer.
It took me a while to get used to the thicker brush,i really didn't like it at all but its fine now.

my clients love cajun shrimp at the moment. great summer colour

passion is by far my best seller :)

i would like to change my answer, my new favourite ever polish, (now ive built up a much larger collection) is yoga to get this blue and my private jet.... both so pretty!

:)

Have a look at their new autumn collection 'espana' which is available from August. They have some stunning colours. Lincoln Park after Dark is our most popular.

I love 'An Affair in Red Square'. It's a FAB red polish.

I was at Cosmo Prof yesterday and got a glimpse of the new OPI Espana collection. It debuts in August sometime. The colors are FAB! :)

Did any of you OPI geeks retail the matching lipsticks? Are they popular?

Have heard they are being discontinued.

Latest posts

Back