Opinions on logo... thanks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billymiff

Reaction score
NewNail2DeclareNEWNEW.jpg

NewNail2Declare3.jpg

NewNail2Declare2.jpg

NewNail2Declare.jpg

I Liked the 2nd and the 4th so he combined the two to get the 1st one

My name is Clare (thats where that bit comes in lol)

I like the 2nd one the best!! xx

Number 2, its really nice

Number 2 also x

I like no 4 the best, although the majority are liking no 2 x

I like number 2, then number 3. I'm personally not keen on the combination, there seems to be too much going on.:)

I like no 4 the best, although the majority are liking no 2 x
Hey I couldn't decide between 2+4 so that where no1 came from

Thanks you guys its really helpfull to have your views, I think i liked the idea of a logo but i really like no2 aswell:confused: x x

I think theres a lot going on too...its not easy read....what does the '2 de' mean ?

Actually, I like the first one however... it needs some changes. The Clare is over too far to the right and the circle is not centered. I would also make the second line a much smaller font. Then I would take the third line and make it even smaller and center it.

Catchy name, I like it.

Logo No.2 for me.

i like number 2 as well but the word clare in the logo is nt very readable maybe a slight change in the handwriting style could solve this i like the colours they work really well
we had so many meetings and different ideas trying to come up with something totally different for our logos and marketing it is important to get it right :hug:

I agree there seems to be a lot going on- however I think its best to picture them in situ (on a biz card, on a website header) rather than packed closed together when shown as a demo.

Often the secret to good design is learning what to take away rather than what to add........so my vote would be Number 2, but what do I know? :lol:

Thank you all I've gone for No.2
Clare x

I think theres a lot going on too...its not easy read....what does the '2 de' mean ?

That was my first thought - but with the Clare at the end the word becomes 'declare'.

Well thought out...and ps, I like no 2 too :hug:

I vote for #2. :)

I know you've already decided but i also liked no.2 & i love your picture is that your dog? is it a Staf & is that a toy in it's mouth/ luv it:lol:

I know you've already decided but i also liked no.2 & i love your picture is that your dog? is it a Staf & is that a toy in it's mouth/ luv it:lol:

Hi Nah its not my dog its just one of the avatars (spellin?) on here, just liked the pic it makes me laugh everytime i see it x

Latest posts

Back