Organic tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds interesting..must get a sample to try myself. Must call wow factor tomorrow. This site is great for picking up tips.

After seeing this thread I too tried a sample and think it is excellent. Do you guys run it as a choice or your main spray? The brand is not as well known as many others and is significantly more expensive to purchase. Do you charge a premium?
Much appreciated all - must stop reading threads as I end up wanting more and more :)
I can only speak for our customers and what they are doing is offering organic's as an alternative to there existing Tantrick/Tandare customers and most are charging a small additional amount.

From speaking with customers who are also now including organic's as an option is that they have seen a rise in the number of new customers that come to them and fairly quickly after using this solution.

Seems that friends of customers who have been spray tanned with Organic's are falling in love with the tan outcome and getting themselves booked in with the same therapist.

Good for the customer,therapist and of course us also :hug:

Thanks Colin, I can see that it could be of benefit to offer a choice and that as it is organic - a small price differentiation may be acceptable to clients. Is there much publicity around this product as I only heard about it from this site? I have been trying to search for media feedback or reviews but have not found very much? Many thanks.

Yay I've got my sample of Organic's 10% :) only problem is that the 8% Organic's I got sprayed with last Thursday is lasting so well that I cant try it out yet :lol:

I have only tried the 8% so far and it looks so natural - a bit light on my very pale skin so going to try the 10% tomorrow, but it has faded very evenly and not patchy at all.

So far this is my favourite tan. Only problem is getting clients to switch to it from St Tropez - as it is so well known none of my clients want to try anything else.

I have only tried the 8% so far and it looks so natural - a bit light on my very pale skin so going to try the 10% tomorrow, but it has faded very evenly and not patchy at all.

So far this is my favourite tan. Only problem is getting clients to switch to it from St Tropez - as it is so well known none of my clients want to try anything else.

I'm a die hard tantrick fan but sadly didnt like the organics at all, i was really dissappointed as I was going to market it as our top of the range tan. I sampled on few people and found the fade off really really bad, especially on me I have to say but then again my skin isnt great

I use a tan thats always been organic and contains aloe vera and added vitamins ect ,for all of you that like this new tan good luck with it
i just think that Tantrick are trying to catch up with xen tan and Vani t and Nouvatan :irked:

I got a sample of the 8% today, dying to try it out!

over the last few days used the 8%, 10%, and 12% and all the clients are buzzin about it and saying what a fab colour and how it feels nice and not dry like normal tans.

I got sprayed with the 12% last night which for me is very daring as I am quite pale :eek:. Although the colour is nice and very realistic I have to say that I'm quite disappointed that it is not as dark a brown as I was expecting. I'm using Fake Bake at the moment which is quite a 'brown' tan and I was hoping that the 12% Organic's would give a deeper colour than the Fake Bake Darker which is not dark enough for some of my customers.

I have to say though that for me personally I actually prefer the Organic's to Fake Bake. The fact that it is natural and organic and that you can hardly feel it being applied to the skin is a big plus :) and the customer service at Wow was a refreshing change to Fake Bake!!

I got sprayed with the 12% last night which for me is very daring as I am quite pale :eek:. Although the colour is nice and very realistic I have to say that I'm quite disappointed that it is not as dark a brown as I was expecting. I'm using Fake Bake at the moment which is quite a 'brown' tan and I was hoping that the 12% Organic's would give a deeper colour than the Fake Bake Darker which is not dark enough for some of my customers.

I have to say though that for me personally I actually prefer the Organic's to Fake Bake. The fact that it is natural and organic and that you can hardly feel it being applied to the skin is a big plus :) and the customer service at Wow was a refreshing change to Fake Bake!!

Glad you liked having a try of our organic's :hug:

One of the many good features of this product is how it goes onto the skin not feeling cold and wet....ideal for colder months.

Another feature and one which will be interesting to hear from you when comparing to Fake bake is how the two compare in terms of longevity and fade off.

Many thanks for the customer service observations..we do try our best :hug:

If it lasts as well as the 8% (well over a week) I will be impressed :). Just a quick question Collin, do you have any plans to introduce a 16% Organic's?

If it lasts as well as the 8% (well over a week) I will be impressed :). Just a quick question Collin, do you have any plans to introduce a 16% Organic's?

mmm hadn't really considered that but now you ask we may well consider a 14% after seeing what feedback we get from other customers.
We are however shortly be launching our Organic's Eclipse rapid tan which develops in just a couple of hours which is no doubt going to be rather an interesting product :hug:

Oooh a rapid tan, now you've got my attention :biggrin: sounds good. A 14% or 16% on top of that would then be ticking all my boxes.

I agree, 14% is one of my most popular solutions so that along with a Rapid Tan solution would be fantastic.

I'm really looking forward to trying this out when it becomes available..

Very excited about the Eclipse rapid tan! :hug:

Oooh a rapid tan, now you've got my attention :biggrin: sounds good. A 14% or 16% on top of that would then be ticking all my boxes.

OK so you win...following a review meeting on the points raised on this thread I can confirm we will be extending the range to include a 14% Tan called Eclipse and the new rapid tan will be called Illusion.

Both will be available Early Aug 2010

HTH :hug:

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you do know how to please all us women dont you Colin lol :):):)

WOW (sorry for the pun!) now that's customer service :lol:. I'm amazed! I've never known any company listen to their customers like you have just done Collin.

I think the big names of the tanning industry should take note.

Looks like I'll be running down my stock of Fake Bake ready for August! Well done Collin and everyone at Wow Factor :hug:

All I can say Collin is Mwhaaa! :hug: - A 14% will be right up my street & my clients. Nothing but good feedback on the Organics especially the 12 %, I love it, such a lovely brown, natural colour that lasts beautifully. This tan has the best fade off out of all the tans I have used or sampled. I LOVE it.:Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

Latest posts

Back