passed my ear piercing 2 day woo hoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetasjamemz

Reaction score
well i am dead happy with me i passed my ear piercing course today....
i was expecting blood guts n yuck after the non stop shaking of my hand then my poor model turning green on me when she see me shakin :green: .... hehehe god how silly was i ..... it was all cool by the pool in the end oh yes ... i passed n i did a dam good job too when i opened my eyes .. lmao... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: hooray for me hehe:lol:

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done you :hug:

WELL DONE :hug:

Hi, well done you!!
I see you are in Kent. Where did you do your course?

well done hun xxx

Hi, well done you!!
I see you are in Kent. Where did you do your course?
hi i did my course with capital hair and beauty in gillingham with studex was onlt £10 to do wot a deal ... lol.... xxxx emily xx

Well done emily for not being sick and well done for passing.

Teri x:hug:

Congratulations... you're braver than me, don't think I could ear piercing :wink2:

i did mine with sall'ys the other week for the same price, was great got to pierce several people!i've got a piercing gun for xmas!

i did mine with sall'ys the other week for the same price, was great got to pierce several people!i've got a piercing gun for xmas!
its well worth the money .. i could get to b a little happy with that gun tho ...lol xxx emily

Congratulations and well done! :green:

Welcome to the world of skin adornment! lol
Now theres no need to be squeamish, is there? just go for it, & enjoy x

lol thankes every 1 lol xxx emily xxx

lol i just couldnt stop shaking then my model see me shakin n turned green n that was it we was in fits of laughter but both green lol right bloody pair we was lol xxx emily xxx

Latest posts

Back